[Alexandra/Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Tiong Bahru] Preschools

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

[Alexandra/Bukit Merah/Queenstown/Tiong Bahru] Preschools

Postby Gmum » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:15 pm

Hi All,

Anyone heard of MILK AND HONEY DAY CARE CENTRE and THE MORAL CHILDCARE CENTRE? or any of your kids are there? I need some advise before deciding to send my little princess there.

Thank you so much.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Gmum

Gmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:21 pm

Oh yes the honey and milk one is in a church while the moral child care center is opp tiong bahru plaza.

I was considering them before. One of my neighbours sent her kids to THE MORAL CHILDCARE CENTRE at jln membina and told me its quite organised. Its 2 mins from my house so I went took a look. Unfortunately they had a six months waiting list when I wanted to sent my son to toddler class there. The principal told me that some parents registered with them even before the baby is born! :shock:

I visted the MILK AND HONEY DAY CARE CENTRE at queenstown and don't really like what I saw. I know mummys that visited and tought they are quite okay though, so may be I visited at a bad time.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Gmum » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi mincy,

The Moral Childcare Centre I mentioned is located beside Delta Swimming complex, so which centre opp Tiong Bahru are u referring? or are they sister centre?

and what u had seen at the Milk and Honey day care centre that you are not comfortable with? need to hear more from you.

Gmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:50 pm

Delta? I am not aware of that one. the Center I am referring to is the one by Thye Hua Kwan moral society:
http://www.thkms.org.sg/Contactus.htm

Can you accept pm? Will PM you about the other center. That is more than a year ago, things might have changed as I heard good comments from a parent who visited a few months back. Its best pay avisit there yourself a look at the environment.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby Gmum » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:03 pm

well noted your information with thanks... :)

BTW, do u know of any good childcare centre that near MRT? or anyone can help? I been sourcing for one but so far no luck. headache......

Gmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:24 pm

no prob :)

I know there is one at Dawson Rd but its not near to the mrt:
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/child ... ra-pte-ltd

I end up sending my boy to PCF Sparkletots at queenstown cc.
http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/child ... -alexandra

its not really near the MRT either. you can take one bus top from MRT or walk about 5-15 mins.

I think there are a few more nearer the redhill station and commonwealth station. Don't know exactly they are though.
Last edited by mintcc on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:13 pm

Gmum wrote:well noted your information with thanks... :)

BTW, do u know of any good childcare centre that near MRT? or anyone can help? I been sourcing for one but so far no luck. headache......

Which MRT/s are you looking for?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Gmum wrote:Hi mincy,

The Moral Childcare Centre I mentioned is located beside Delta Swimming complex, so which centre opp Tiong Bahru are u referring? or are they sister centre?

and what u had seen at the Milk and Honey day care centre that you are not comfortable with? need to hear more from you.

From the map here, the Moral Childcare Centre at Membina certainly looks like it is just opposite Tiong Bahru Plaza which has an MRT right underneath it. You sure you got the right one?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Gmum » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:15 am

Hi morning..

the moral childcare i found - www.moralchildcare.com. maybe happen to having same name bah...

i am looking at for a good/not bad child care centre near commenweath/queenway/redhill/tiongbahru mrt as convenience is also impt to me.

Headache mum.... :D

Gmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby mintcc » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:53 am

oh oh, its near the esso station, rite? I think I saw it from the train before. I think they have animal statues there. May be its a 5 mins walk from the MRT? The websitelooks good and its nearer to my house.

Too bad I didn't know about this one when I was looking for schools for my boy. Now he happy where he is. Don't think he will be willing to part with his uniform.

mintcc
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care