Golden-Kids in Boon Lay Drive is taken over by Cherie Hearts

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Golden-Kids in Boon Lay Drive is taken over by Cherie Hearts

Postby Pauline » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 am

Dear mommies,

Any of you have kids with Golden Kids at Blk 262 Boon Lay Drive?
I was told it will be taken over by Cherie Hearts officially in Oct 08, and existing curriculums would be changed.
How was everything in Golden Kids then, wondering if you have any concerns with the take over...?

I have registered my girl with Golden Kids, might put her there after she turns 18 months old, due to 0.5km proximity between our home and my mom's, in case emergency needed.

However, realised the new principal could not write grammatically correct English - extracted from her actual emails: "the teacher will still remain the same and there will be a few more new teacher due more intake of students"; "total we had 7 teachers all is experience and qualiify teachers who had been 8 to 9 year with Golden-kids". She probably meant they have been around that long and will stay put.

It makes me wonder on the standard of langauges of the centre/s... I would not want my girl to adapt to Sing-lish prior to proper English

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care