Anyone knows of any childcare centre with bus service

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Anyone knows of any childcare centre with bus service

Postby RJG » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi there,

I've been surfing the internet regarding childcare centres in CCK, Bt Panjang & Yew Tee for my 2 kids whom in N2 & K1 to be transfer to another child care centre. BUT ! Why is it no bus would want to come to fetch the 2 to my place (As I'm not living in the HDB but in a farm house at Sungei Tengah Area).

Does anyone out there knows of any bus service who is willing to ferries the 2 kids to and fro? :roll: :?:

RJG
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Anyone knows of any childcare centre with bus service

Postby happydaddy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:13 am

RJG wrote:Hi there,

I've been surfing the internet regarding childcare centres in CCK, Bt Panjang & Yew Tee for my 2 kids whom in N2 & K1 to be transfer to another child care centre. BUT ! Why is it no bus would want to come to fetch the 2 to my place (As I'm not living in the HDB but in a farm house at Sungei Tengah Area).

Does anyone out there knows of any bus service who is willing to ferries the 2 kids to and fro? :roll: :?:

the effort and time is not worth. If they charge you higher, you complain.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Anyone knows of any childcare centre with bus service

Postby RJG » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 am

happydaddy wrote:
RJG wrote:Hi there,

the effort and time is not worth. If they charge you higher, you complain.

Hi Happydaddy,

It's ok if anyone can ferry my 2 kids to my farm to childcare daily but can think about the higher charge.

Thankyou very much for your comment BUT still nobody can ferry my 2 kids.. Do you have anybody willing to do the transporting? :lol:

RJG
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care