Feedback on Moral Child Development Centre (Membina)

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Feedback on Moral Child Development Centre (Membina)

Postby Blissfulmum » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Dear Parents

Can someone provide some feedback on Moral Child Development Centre (Membina), the one opposite Tiong Bharu Plaza?? :?:

Thank you in advance for sharing....

:thankyou:

BlissM

www.blissm.livejournal.com

Blissfulmum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby happydaddy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:07 am

depend on what you is your priority.

If your priority is convienent, and you stay nearby, then that CC is yr ideal CC.

If your priority is environment, look for CC with outdoor/indoor playground.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Blissfulmum » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:32 am

happydaddy wrote:depend on what you is your objective.

If your priority is convienent, and you stay nearby, then that CC is yr ideal CC.

If your priority is environment, look for CC with outdoor/indoor playground.

this centre is famous being complain by the 'rich'. You may want to check it out with the operaotr...

Hello Happy Daddy...

Thank you for taking time in responding to my query.....

My priority is convenient, YES, but THE TOP TOP TOP priority is the well being of the child, responsive of the teachers.. and operator...

And what do u mean being famous ... complain by the rich huh??? :?

Any comments? Anyone?? Thank you!

BlissM
www.blissm.livejournal.com

Blissfulmum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

"Moral Child Development Centre (Membina)"

Postby Blissfulmum » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 pm

:?: Hello Parents

Since my last post, I have not heard from anyone except happy daddy and some how.. happy daddy also didn't revert to me on my last question.

I sincerely appreciate if anyone has first hand experiences or who has friends/relatives 's kids there to share with me about their experiences, whether good or bad.

I "maybe" transfering my 2.5 yo to their centre next January 2011. And reason why them - is location. Of coz, other than that, I hope to hear more.. and know more.

Thank you once again for your kind advise & support. :thankyou:

Blissfulmum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: "Moral Child Development Centre (Membina)"

Postby happydaddy » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Blissfulmum wrote::?: Hello Parents

Since my last post, I have not heard from anyone except happy daddy and some how.. happy daddy also didn't revert to me on my last question.

I sincerely appreciate if anyone has first hand experiences or who has friends/relatives 's kids there to share with me about their experiences, whether good or bad.

I "maybe" transfering my 2.5 yo to their centre next January 2011. And reason why them - is location. Of coz, other than that, I hope to hear more.. and know more.

Thank you once again for your kind advise & support. :thankyou:

actually, no feedback is good news.

The centre cater both the very rich (condo resident) n the poor (hdb). So you imagine, a rich boy been bully by a poor boy, or poor boy been bully by rich boy. But nevertheless, good mix, more exposure for yr kids. See how the rich n the poor parents/kids behave.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Blissfulmum » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 am

Hi Happydaddy!!

Thank you once again for responding to my thread. :)

Well, I hope you are right abt - no news mean good news. It's difficult to get a place in CC now you see. And I don't wanna keep changing CC, which will definitely affect my DD.

She has been with her current one for 7 months, till now she still cries when I send her to school. And would always remind me to pick her up "later".. I never had the same experience with my elder ones (same CC).

I wonder if it's because the turn over in the centre has rapidly high during her first 3 months that's why. :( and I have had some problems with her class teacher (but she is moving up 2 months later, i think), a few months back - due to medication feeding. The issue went all the way UP to MCYS and their HQ.. can u imagine!

I have tried to google abt Moral.. on internet, but nothing found except their contact details.

My first hand experience with them is, I have hard time trying to find their principal! :nosebleed:

Blissfulmum
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Feedback on Moral Child Development Centre (Membina)

Postby lecklc » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:35 am

Hi Blissfulmum,

Did you enroll your child in Moral in the end? I'm facing the same issue as you had a year ago. What's your feedback on Moral? I also have a place at YWCA Outram. I am deciding between the two. Any advice from you with regards to the programme Moral has? Thanks.

lecklc
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care