Zion Bishan / Ascension / Bethesda AMK / Marymount ??

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Zion Bishan / Ascension / Bethesda AMK / Marymount ??

Postby marrybrown » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi,

Am choosing between one of the above for my DS going into N2 next year as we will be moving to Bishan end of this year.

Any comments on them ? So far, I noticed that Zion Bishan doesnt seem to have very good reviews on kiasuparents.com but Ascension, Bethesda AMK and Marymount seems to be ok. I am looking for a holistic pre-school which emphasises on character building as well as academic (including Chinese). Most importantly, he must enjoy school lah! ;-)

would appreciate some input.

thanks.

marrybrown
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby hquek » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:29 pm

if you are referring to ascension kindy near to St. Andrews village. I heard good things from parents of existing kids. I tried asking for my next year K1, no space.

You may be interested to enrol, but better to check also if they have space for your child first before you set your heart.

hquek
Councillor
Councillor

Postby DesertWind » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Hi Hi! :wink:
I think Marymount Kindy may not have the vacancy for next year Nursery anymore but you can try calling to find out!

Suggest you call each of the places you have shortlisted and ask whether there are still vacancies for your child? Then if they have, make an appointment to go down personally to take a look and ask questions. After that you may want to reserve a place first then check out the feedback! Sounds really kiasu right? But from my own experience by now vacancies at popular kindy already full! Another place I know with vacancy is Thomson Baptist Church Kindergarden next to United Square. But location wise is a bit far from Bishan.

All the best!
:celebrate:

DesertWind
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby marrybrown » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:48 pm

thanks!

marrybrown
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care