Plse share Preferred Kindergarden!

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Plse share Preferred Kindergarden!

Postby Pang1 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi mummies,

I would like to hear your thoughts around finding a good kindergarden for your kids. My 3yrs old boy is currently housed in Pat School Hse Jubilee Park. He is coping fine but I just wanna find out more from you on what other Kindergarden has to offer, to draw some basis of comparison, other than price.

Appreciate your input

Re: Plse share Preferred Kindergarden!

Postby jedamum » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 pm

since your child is coping fine, what other concerns are you interested?
curriculum? besides curriculum, is location an issue? will a good preschool at the East interest you if you are staying in West? etc etc.
for more constructive sharing, perhaps you can indicate what are your concerns with the current centre and whether you are looking at a more homely environment, a more rigourous curriculum, a less rigourous curriculum, a more playbased environment, a more structure environment, cos different parents have different definition of what constitute a good preschool.
there is a whole section devoted to childcare and kindergarten, so maybe you can start your search for comments there.

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care