Playgroup near Floravale

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Playgroup near Floravale

Postby LKVM » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Dear parents, can anyone suggest good playgroup near Westwood avenue which is like for 2 hours for 2 yo kid :?:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Playgroup near Floravale

Postby sakura_2009 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 pm

LKVM wrote:Dear parents, can anyone suggest good playgroup near Westwood avenue which is like for 2 hours for 2 yo kid :?:

There's Q Dees childcare somewhere in Yun Nan Walk/Crescent but I'm not sure if they have playgroup though. They used to have transport to Floravale. Alternatively I think there's a playgroup centre at Gek Poh Ville Community Centre located on the 4th floor (if I remember correctly)...

sakura_2009
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby LKVM » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 pm

sakura_2009 wrote:Alternatively I think there's a playgroup centre at Gek Poh Ville Community Centre located on the 4th floor (if I remember correctly)...

Is it? I will check it today itself thanks for the info :wink:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby huskies » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:22 pm

LKVM wrote:Dear parents, can anyone suggest good playgroup near Westwood avenue which is like for 2 hours for 2 yo kid :?:

Hi LKVM
My son attended Creative Twinkles playgroup at a hdb block next to Gek Poh CC, can't remember exactly which block. There is a playground in front of it. You can see the banner along the road near the CC. There is another one at the hdb block which is nearer to Floravale, just a short walk out the back gate.

huskies
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby LKVM » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:33 pm

huskies wrote:

Hi LKVM
My son attended Creative Twinkles playgroup at a hdb block next to Gek Poh CC, can't remember exactly which block. There is a playground in front of it. You can see the banner along the road near the CC. There is another one at the hdb block which is nearer to Floravale, just a short walk out the back gate.

Thanks huskies... I will try the Creative Twinkles, can you let me know your experience about it?

Near the floravale back side gate one is Child Care which I dont wanna send to....

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby huskies » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 pm

LKVM wrote:
huskies wrote:

Hi LKVM

Thanks huskies... I will try the Creative Twinkles, can you let me know your experience about it?

Near the floravale back side gate one is Child Care which I dont wanna send to....

My son enjoyed going to school. It was new when we first enrolled so the environment was clean and well-decorated and the teacher-ratio was quite small. The main draw was the school had a chinese and an english teacher for the class so I found it to be well-balanced. The teachers were caring and friendly but the turnover rate was very high. Don't know what the situation is like now.

The one near the back gate that I was referring to is not the childcare you went to. It is slightly further down, beside the senior citizen's corner with the coke vending machine. It is located in the bomb shelter with green "windows". Maybe it's not there anymore?

I visited that one near the back gate and the one in the CC too before choosing Creative Twinkles. Didn't have a good impression of them. Hope this is helpful.

huskies
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby LKVM » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 pm

huskies wrote:My son enjoyed going to school. It was new when we first enrolled so the environment was clean and well-decorated and the teacher-ratio was quite small. The main draw was the school had a chinese and an english teacher for the class so I found it to be well-balanced. The teachers were caring and friendly but the turnover rate was very high. Don't know what the situation is like now.

The one near the back gate that I was referring to is not the childcare you went to. It is slightly further down, beside the senior citizen's corner with the coke vending machine. It is located in the bomb shelter with green "windows". Maybe it's not there anymore?

I visited that one near the back gate and the one in the CC too before choosing Creative Twinkles. Didn't have a good impression of them. Hope this is helpful.

Gr8 huskies... ur review is highly appreciated... I called Creative Twinkles and they sound very nice... will visit them soon too thx a lot :celebrate:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:02 am

Ok went to see the playgroup near the back gate it looked all closed down no notice board and all the windows and doors closed tightly... so dunno if its closed down or was it at night like that one...

Went to creative twinkle too they were opened in the night due to some GRC meeting... school looked not bad.. the one in the CC havent gone up but its on 4th floor...

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ADave » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:39 am

LKVM, there is one cc behind floravale i think blok 862. have u check it out? good?

ADave
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby LKVM » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:48 pm

ADave wrote:LKVM, there is one cc behind floravale i think blok 862. have u check it out? good?

Actually I am looking for playgroup and child care but I have few friends who send their kids to this CC and they say its not bad :wink:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care