Looking for car pool from CCK to Ascension Kindergarden

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Looking for car pool from CCK to Ascension Kindergarden

Postby fooblack » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi

Just trying a long shot...

We are shifting to CCK end of the year. My gal is currently in Ascensions pre-nursery. She simply loves her school! however, I understand the school bus do not go that far to CCK.

If there are kind souls who can fetching your children to Ascension from CCK area, pls consider helping to ferry my gal too. I can help to subsidise the petrol etc.

Pls reply directly or via PM. Thanks & God bless :celebrate:

fooblack
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Looking for car pool from CCK to Ascension Kindergarden

Postby fooblack » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm

fooblack wrote:Hi

We are shifting to CCK end of the year. My gal is currently in Ascensions pre-nursery. She simply loves her school! however, I understand the school bus do not go that far to CCK.

If there are kind souls who can fetching your children to Ascension from CCK area, pls consider helping to ferry my gal too. I can help to subsidise the petrol etc.

bump

fooblack
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby keenDaddy » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:31 pm

wow! that is quite long travelling for a kid....

keenDaddy
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby hapydino » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 pm

jmho..

i have a nice neighbour whom recently bought a car.. and offered to send me to work as our workplace is very near each other..

i declined the kind gesture as i feel i should not impose on them.. not to mention i will need to cater to their timing, they might need to wait for me etc.. on days i on leave / they on leave we need to inform each other..

later on, we contemplated sending my DD to a kindy their DD attends.. again they offered to send my DD since they will be sending their DD to school every morning..

we again declined as there will be days where their DD not going to school etc so in such scenario what is going to happen?? i will be stranded.. just something for your consideration that even if you managed to find a kind soul to help u ferry to and fro, you still need contingency plans of what ifs scenarios..

best of luck in your search and hope everything works out for you.. :)

hapydino
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Looking for car pool from CCK to Ascension Kindergarden

Postby fooblack » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:10 pm

fooblack wrote:
fooblack wrote:Hi

bump

Bumping this thread.

we are still hanging to a slim hope that we can find/create transport for my gal. She is relucant to try new school. We even rejected a place at one of the more popular kindergarden in upper bukit timah.

if you are one of those siao-on parents who are in love with ascension and stay in the north-west, pls consider getting in touch.

God bless
:D

fooblack
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care