Safra joint venture with Kinderland - Nurturstar

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Safra joint venture with Kinderland - Nurturstar

Postby kwokwc » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:08 am

Hi, anyone's kids in the above childcare?

My youngest girl is starting her 1st day there on 16Aug. The thing I like there is the pricing for the program. It has Kinderland program and for Safra members, we enjoy special rates, which after subsidy is coming to $500 for full day. Good deal to me.

Will like to know more parents who got kids there.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Nancy » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi,

May i knw this kinderland with safsa is at where?
Have u view the centre? Is it a new centre?

Nancy
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby raynreg » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Nurturstar is located at Safra Mount Faber. Its a new centre opened somewhere beginning of this year.

raynreg
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby kwokwc » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Hi Nancy,

yes, I have viewed the centre. Quite like the environment. They even have 'swimming' lesson as the centre is just beside the swimming pool. However, for 'swimming lesson', the child must be tall enough, in such a way that the water is at the child's waist level before the child can go into the pool.

Hi Raynreg,
is your child there? Got any comments? So far from what I see, I quite like it. Talked to the principal, also seems so nice and approachable. Even the clerk is approachable and knows every child and their caregiver. But would like more views and comments. Although no chance to change now, but it is better to know more.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby happydaddy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:02 am

kwokwc wrote:Hi Nancy,

yes, I have viewed the centre. Quite like the environment. They even have 'swimming' lesson as the centre is just beside the swimming pool. However, for 'swimming lesson', the child must be tall enough, in such a way that the water is at the child's waist level before the child can go into the pool.

Hi Raynreg,
is your child there? Got any comments? So far from what I see, I quite like it. Talked to the principal, also seems so nice and approachable. Even the clerk is approachable and knows every child and their caregiver. But would like more views and comments. Although no chance to change now, but it is better to know more.

hey, yr words really make me laugh.. they are profit organisation, of course must put a smiley face in front of you. Even the cleaner must put on a smiley and say hello to you. You tell me which centre does not have the smiley face when you tell them you r interested to JOIN or see see???

Only when you are in the centre, something happen, then you see whether the smiley still there.... push here and there...

(This apply to most of the centre....)

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby kwokwc » Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:24 am

I did went to one that doesn't show me the smiley face. What do you think? Of course, I didn't choose it, even though it is so much nearer to my place than safra (mt faber).

I agree that they are profit organisation and will put on smiley faces, however from how they talk, can tell if they are aggressive or approachable. Not good if they are agressive.

Even when I transfer my 2 older kids, the reason why I finally choose the school that they are in is also because after talking to one of the HOD, who gives me assurance and good feeling.

Through talking to them, can tell a lot of things. I don't really agree that profit organisation will surely give you smiley face and we, as parents, can't tell anything 'wrong' with it.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care