[Bukit Batok/Chua Chu Kang/Yew Tee] Preschools

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

[Bukit Batok/Chua Chu Kang/Yew Tee] Preschools

Postby as » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:01 pm

Hi Anyone heard of this preschool called innate montessori in jurong Kechil ...their website is innatemontessori.com. please let me know

as
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: childcare and preschool -innate montessori

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:15 pm

as wrote:Hi Anyone heard of this preschool called innate montessori in jurong Kechil ...their website is innatemontessori.com. please let me know

That looks like a well-balanced preschool. Good option for those staying in the Bukit Batok area. The coach looks like the one that comes to my condo every Sunday to teach the kids swimming there, so I guess I can just ask him what he thinks of Innate Montessori.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Re: childcare and preschool -innate montessori

Postby as » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:12 am

Thanks ...pl let me know what he think...

as
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Any good childcare / kindergarten in Yew Tee area?

Postby lovebearsallthings » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:14 am

[Moderator's Note: Topics merged.]

Hi,

Does anyone know of a good childcare centre or kindergarten in Yew Tee area? I am willing to travel to Choa Chu Kang or Bukit Panjang area.

My boy is going to be 3 years old, and basically I am looking for a good place to put him. It's quite hard to define "good", yes? I want someplace where the teachers are patient and nice, and preferably exposes my child to both English and Chinese on a daily (or semi-daily) basis. Preferably with music and movement activities, and lots of chances for confidence-building (as I realise my boy confidence level isn't too high).

Would really appreciate if you could provide some recommendations.

Thank you so much!!

lovebearsallthings
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Any good childcare / kindergarten in Yew Tee area?

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:08 pm

lovebearsallthings wrote:Hi,

Does anyone know of a good childcare centre or kindergarten in Yew Tee area? I am willing to travel to Choa Chu Kang or Bukit Panjang area.

My boy is going to be 3 years old, and basically I am looking for a good place to put him. It's quite hard to define "good", yes? I want someplace where the teachers are patient and nice, and preferably exposes my child to both English and Chinese on a daily (or semi-daily) basis. Preferably with music and movement activities, and lots of chances for confidence-building (as I realise my boy confidence level isn't too high).

Would really appreciate if you could provide some recommendations.

Thank you so much!!

For Choa Chu Kang, I've heard good things about the following child care services:
Agape and Greenery Child Care

For playgroups the Edufarm in Choa Chu Kang is quite good.

And there are the Kinderlands in Bukit Panjang, and sub-franchisees EQ Educare.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby lovebearsallthings » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:46 pm

Hi,

Thanks for sharing.

There are a couple of Kinderlands around. Is there a difference between the one at B Panjang, and the one at Sunshine Place?

lovebearsallthings
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lovebearsallthings » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:04 pm

How about Cherie Hearts? There is one at Cashew Terrace. Kindly share with me your comments, if you have any :) Thanks!

lovebearsallthings
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:04 pm

Thanks for sharing.

There are a couple of Kinderlands around. Is there a difference between the one at B Panjang, and the one at Sunshine Place?

The Bukit Panjang one is a direct Kinderland franchisee, while the one in Sunshine Place is licensed to EQ Educare. So the Bukit Panjang centre is the better choice assuming you are not constrained by distances.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:26 pm

lovebearsallthings wrote:How about Cherie Hearts? There is one at Cashew Terrace. Kindly share with me your comments, if you have any :) Thanks!

Cherie Hearts is another reputable childcare franchise, and the Cashew Terrace one is another good option you can consider. I suspect it may even be cheaper than Kinderland.

You may also want to consider LearningVision at Sunshine Place. Should be around the same price as Cherie Hearts and Kinderland.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby phantom » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:17 pm

Thanks for sharing.

The Kinderland in Sunshine place is a Kindergarten, I sent my Kid to this kindergarten when he started off his pre nursery. Have been there for 2 years, so far so good. It was one of the better Kinderland Kindergarten according to the Kinderland website survey.

The same franchisee has a Kinderland childcare at the building next to Lot 1, I have not surveyed that place yet.

phantom
Site Admin

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care