Does anyone have any comments on PARK WEST CRECHE child care

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Does anyone have any comments on PARK WEST CRECHE child care

Postby bingo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi all mamas

Do you have any experience with Park West Creche child care centre located in clementi, Park West Condo, opposite Nan Hua Pri Sch? I'll be very glad to hear about your comments.

Thank you

bingo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Does anyone have any comments on PARK WEST CRECHE child

Postby korbu » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:33 am

Hi, if I may borrow your thread.

Does anybody has any reviews on the crèche? Have been searching around the internet and has even asked a resident about the centre but the replies are muted.

Then again, no news means good news. :smile: Pls share if you had sent your children there. *the rates r pretty attractive I must say*

Thanks in advance.

korbu
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby bingo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 am

Hi
I had sent my boy there two years ago, I must say that it didn't impress me at all...lack of teachers, new supervisor, teacher leaving, poor feedback from parents, teachers and even the helper there. After 2 weeks of trial, I withdrawed my boy from the childcare. However, this situation was 2 years back, it could have improved over the years. Hopefully more parents can give you better feedback.

bingo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby korbu » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 am

Hi, thanks for your feedback. Can I check with you if the supervisor's name was Stella?

korbu
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby bingo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:39 am

Oh, I'm sorry, I can't remember her name.

bingo
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby korbu » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:44 am

Can I assume you are a resident there? So where did you send your child in the end? I'm also sourcing for alternate child cares in case the creche did not meet my expectations.

korbu
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby tryingparents » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:36 pm

hi, my 2 boys attended there many years ago. experience was not really good. sent kids out of park west condo premises to another childcare of theirs in cck for classes (due to lack of teachers) without informing parents. driver must have driven fast and braked suddenly as my boy's head had a big bum one day when he came back. asked him then he said they were sent to another place for enrichment classes. questioned the then principal, mr. lim - at first denied, then admitted. didn't even bother apologised and became defensive. felt not the right attitude so pulled my boys out and put them in mmi at west coast. a lot more expensive but at least have a peace of mind they are safe. anyway, that was many years ago. just sharing my experience.

tryingparents
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care