Marymount Kindergarten or Newton kindergarten

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Marymount Kindergarten or Newton kindergarten

Postby eileen_ng11 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:26 pm

:? i want to change my 3yr old pre-school now she is in kinderland pre-school (yck) think to change either Marymount Kindergarten or Newton kindergarten which one is better...pls share :?

eileen_ng11
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Marymount Kindergarten or Newton kindergarten

Postby verykiasu2010 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:53 pm

eileen_ng11 wrote::? i want to change my 3yr old pre-school now she is in kinderland pre-school (yck) think to change either Marymount Kindergarten or Newton kindergarten which one is better...pls share :?

there was some discussion on Newton recently, may be you have to browse around in this ksp website....but Newton or Marymount is far far from YCK isn't it ?
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby dreamland » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:11 pm

My gal at Marymount.. so far so good.

dreamland
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby eileen_ng11 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:00 pm

ya...but still ok for mi even is a bit far couse i am a sahm i can fetch my girl all by myself...as long is good for her

eileen_ng11
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lil_jade » Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Hi, is it ok if you let me know why changing from kinderland yck?

cos thinking of sending my 3-yr old there next year for N2... but still undecided.. pretty exp $$!!

lil_jade
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby eileen_ng11 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:28 am

my 3 girl all study in kinderland school 7,6,3 my 1st gal with kinderland pre school 4yr now pr 1 ,2nd gal k2 this yr also kinderland pre school,3rd pre-n this yr....find that a lot good teacher left the school....and they keep on change teacher....

eileen_ng11
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lil_jade » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 am

Oh... So your youngest gal is same age as my DD! :D

Her cousins, all 3 years old, are going to YCK kinderland... all her older cousins were from there... cos the parents like the big space and rabbits and all... so it isn't as good as last time is it? But still very exp $$!!

However, do you think kinderland syllabus is good and prepares well for P1? I've read up on marymount (was interested in that too) but found that it prepares children better in the spoken language side.

Plus of course, I stay in Yishun so marymount is even further than YCK kinderland! Cannot imagine the school bus journey... :roll:

lil_jade
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Flower Power » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:14 pm

hi
Marymount & Newton Life church kindy have very different school environment. If you like the former's environmnent, you may not like the latter's. Best is to visit the school to see which is to your liking.

My kid is from Marymount Kindy. Have visited both schools before enrolling a few years back.

Flower Power
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Marymount Kindergarten or Newton kindergarten

Postby atfc » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:17 pm

eileen_ng11 wrote::? i want to change my 3yr old pre-school now she is in kinderland pre-school (yck) think to change either Marymount Kindergarten or Newton kindergarten which one is better...pls share :?

hi, you can try out this preschool called stamford little geniuses in bugis. they are giving out free for the 1st month for new-comers.

my girl is studying there right now and its not bad. their teachers are very nice and caring. since its free, might as well try it out and see whether its suitable for your kid :)

atfc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby eileen_ng11 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:48 pm

:D i am so happy got a places for my gal next yr at marymount kindergarten..when there last wk they said no places liao put on waiting list....today they call mi said can go there to do the registration for my gal... :D

eileen_ng11
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care