I genius / Shichida / Little Neuro Tree‎

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

I genius / Shichida / Little Neuro Tree‎

Postby EASON MAGPIES » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:53 am

Hi to all

I know many parents here send their kids to either one of this. From The poll results I saw it seems Shichida is most popular.

Anyone got experience I genius?

Can share with me?

Thank you thank you !!

EASON MAGPIES
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: I genius / Shichida / Little Neuro Tree‎

Postby atfc » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:22 pm

EASON MAGPIES wrote:Hi to all

I know many parents here send their kids to either one of this. From The poll results I saw it seems Shichida is most popular.

Can share with me?

Thank you thank you !!

hi, you can try out this preschool called stamford little geniuses in bugis. they are giving out free for the 1st month for new-comers.

my girl is studying there right now and its not bad. their teachers are very nice and caring. since its free, might as well try it out and see whether its suitable for your kid :)

atfc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby EASON MAGPIES » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:13 am

atfc wrote:

Can share with me?

Thank you thank you !!

hi, you can try out this preschool called stamford little geniuses in bugis. they are giving out free for the 1st month for new-comers.

my girl is studying there right now and its not bad. their teachers are very nice and caring. since its free, might as well try it out and see whether its suitable for your kid :)

Thank you so much for letting me know! I will give them a call soon. I assume your girl is there less than 1 month so far?

EASON MAGPIES
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby atfc » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:18 pm

EASON MAGPIES wrote:
atfc wrote:

Can share with me?

Thank you thank you !!

Thank you so much for letting me know! I will give them a call soon. I assume your girl is there less than 1 month so far?

no worries! yeah she started in early september. i was told that they have a caucasian teacher coming in to teach the phonics and maths classes as well. so excited about it. their 1 mth free promotion is first come first serve so better hurry! :)

atfc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby EASON MAGPIES » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:43 am

atfc wrote:
EASON MAGPIES wrote:
atfc wrote:

Can share with me?

Thank you thank you !!

no worries! yeah she started in early september. i was told that they have a caucasian teacher coming in to teach the phonics and maths classes as well. so excited about it. their 1 mth free promotion is first come first serve so better hurry! :)

I actually called them. But then the classes are for 2 years old onwards so my daughter 9 months old not program for her. But the lady who answer my queries was very nice and say will keep me informed when they open their toddler classes.

She also admit to me that they are new in our Singapore market. That make me wonder.

So far my experience with the other program is they are not so prompt in answering my queries. It is as if most of the established program already doing very well, not so hungry for business.

EASON MAGPIES
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Tika » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 pm

my 2.5 yr old is in Igenius. i don't plan to continue after this term ends cos i really don't see the benefits other than their good positive approach to children. i like their positive parenting workshops though. truly an eye opener.

Tika
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby EASON MAGPIES » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Tika wrote:my 2.5 yr old is in Igenius. i don't plan to continue after this term ends cos i really don't see the benefits other than their good positive approach to children. i like their positive parenting workshops though. truly an eye opener.

Thanks for sharing. I most likely going to go with Little Neuro Tree

EASON MAGPIES
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby EASON MAGPIES » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:56 pm

Posted: 25 Sep 2010 00:59 Post subject:
This week I visited all the 3 places - I genius , Shichida and Little Neuro Tree. I am most disappointed with the Shichida school. Actually I am most impress by their results that I saw on you tube.

My heart wanted to join them but they do little to reassure me or to answer my queries. It seems they really business too good or maybe they feel they are very branded. All they did was let me watch a 10 min video then ask me if I had any questions. They did not show me their material nor classroom.

The lady at I Genius was most professional, patience and nice. She explain quite a bit and brought me look around their classrooms. However their focus is more on concentration. They are quite different from Shichida. I genius offering free 1 trial lesson for those with OCBC baby bonus card or credit card.

Little Neuro tree is more similar to Shichida. However its a franchise so I probably can say that its the same for all the branches but the one I visited is most impressive. The person in charge was most friendly, showed me their classroom, their materials and even had a teacher explain what will happen in their lessons.

Payment actually all about the same. I genius is most expensive but their fee included teaching materials. Shichida weekdays are much cheaper but they will make you attend a parents workshop which is $200 and also you have to do a deposit of $300. If you want to get back the deposit, you must do so in writing. Little Neuro tree is cheapest but there is no material. You got to get your own.

Actually they are all quite ex. The difference is not very significant.

I will most likely go with Little Neuro Tree.

EASON MAGPIES
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby keas » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:55 pm

We went down to see The Little Neuro Tree last Sat, and we were quite satisfied. We will decide first on his childcare and see whether he should attend LNT as enrichment.

keas
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby EASON MAGPIES » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 pm

keas wrote:We went down to see The Little Neuro Tree last Sat, and we were quite satisfied. We will decide first on his childcare and see whether he should attend LNT as enrichment.

I was at the Jurong East Branch. Which branch did you go?

EASON MAGPIES
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care