Mindchamps or Pat's School

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Mindchamps or Pat's School

Postby seeker » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Hi I am intending to enrol my son for pre school Nusery and have heard about Mindchamps and Pat's school. Any recommendation which pre school should i enrol for my son, Mindchamps or Pat's School ? :?:

seeker
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Mindchamps or Pat's School

Postby seeker » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:40 pm

seeker wrote:Hi I am intending to enrol my son for pre school Nusery and have heard about Mindchamps and Pat's school. Any recommendation which pre school should i enrol for my son, Mindchamps or Pat's School ? :?:

seeker
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby atfc » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:01 pm

seeker wrote:Hi I am intending to enrol my son for pre school Nusery and have heard about Mindchamps and Pat's school. Any recommendation which pre school should i enrol for my son, Mindchamps or Pat's School ? :?:

hi, you can try out this preschool called stamford little geniuses in bugis. (www.stamford.edu.sg/genius)

they are giving out free for the 1st month for new-comers.

my girl is studying there right now and its not bad. their teachers are very nice and caring. since its free, might as well try it out and see whether its suitable for your kid :)

atfc
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Celinejaw » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:54 am

I'm having the same dilemma. Not sure should I enrol him to Mindchamps or Patschool. I have viewed both. Did u make a choice between these two? Appreciate u can share with me. Many thanks.

Celinejaw
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Celinejaw » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:54 am

I'm having the same dilemma. Not sure should I enrol him to Mindchamps or Patschool. I have viewed both. Did u make a choice between these two? Appreciate u can share with me. Many thanks.

Celinejaw
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Mylittlegirl » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:52 am

Both mindchamps and pats have different branches and from what I hear it's depends on which branch. Eg. Mindchamps@tanglin rd has outdoor playgrd and waterplay while most other Mindchamps have only indoor premises like in a mall.

Pats apparently recently changed owners again and I understand it's a little messy with some movement in teachers and all. But it's an established long time brand which may be pass it's time since Patricia days.

My 2 cents

Mylittlegirl
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby zoolet » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:18 pm

Mylittlegirl wrote:Both mindchamps and pats have different branches and from what I hear it's depends on which branch. Eg. Mindchamps@tanglin rd has outdoor playgrd and waterplay while most other Mindchamps have only indoor premises like in a mall.

Pats apparently recently changed owners again and I understand it's a little messy with some movement in teachers and all. But it's an established long time brand which may be pass it's time since Patricia days.

My 2 cents

Hi.just want to understand whether pat is under knowledge universe or change to another owner? As the founder of pat sold the school to knowledge universe earlier.

zoolet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Meganfair » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:36 am

Hi!

My dd is in Pat's. We have also checked out mindchamp before. We like Pat's for the good emphasis on chinese. We feel that Pat's teachers are more closely knitted & more homely-touched than mindchamp. Pat's usually has its own compund, so it has its own playground outside for kids to play in the sun & periodic water play sessions. Most mindchamp i know of are housed indoor. Hope this helps. :)

Meganfair
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Meganfair » Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:39 am

zoolet wrote:
Mylittlegirl wrote:Both mindchamps and pats have different branches and from what I hear it's depends on which branch. Eg. Mindchamps@tanglin rd has outdoor playgrd and waterplay while most other Mindchamps have only indoor premises like in a mall.

My 2 cents

Hi.just want to understand whether pat is under knowledge universe or change to another owner? As the founder of pat sold the school to knowledge universe earlier.

Hi! DD in pat's but we don't feel much impact from the management change. Maybe different from campus to campus. :)

Meganfair
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Tett » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:47 pm

My friend said mind champ has good in house enrichment programmes, not sure how true but the teachers keep changing , also from what I hear.

My girl attende pat serangoon lim ah pin and the principal is very good and teacher are caring and sincere too.
We shifted home one year later and attending claymore pay and find the teachers good too. For the latter, parents will send the kids in to the class, and often I see how the other level teachers speak to the kids, and The demaneour of the teachers , and how my girl is happy at both schools.

M happy so far .

Tett
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care