Eager Beaver and Spring Brainy Kidz

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Eager Beaver and Spring Brainy Kidz

Postby ppnqq » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:04 am

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and would like to have some urgent feedback on these 2 child care centres.

Eager Beaver - currently at Yishun Safra but will be shifting over to Yishun Interchange end of Nov and Spring Brainy Kidz at Sembawang.

Would like to know how are these 2 schools, the teachers there, their hygiene standard and curriculum. Would also like to know if kids in these 2 centres fall sick easily or if the rate of HFMD high etc.

Need to gather as many feedback asap because I need to register my child in a good cc by this month!

Any feedback or info on the above centres are greatly appreciated, or if you have any other better cc to recommend in these 2 areas are welcomed too.

Thank you.

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby ppnqq » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:47 am

Anyone has kids in these centres? How about Emmanuel at Sembawang and Little Footprints at Yishun? TIA

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby ppnqq » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:15 am

Can someone pls help to provide some feedback on all the abv listed cc pls. It's very URGENT. Any kind souls plsssssss. Thank you. :?: :?: :?: :pray: :pray: :pray:

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care