Yishun SAFRA Eager Beaver

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Yishun SAFRA Eager Beaver

Postby ppnqq » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:38 pm

How is the curriculum and teachers there? Do you think the teachers there are loving and caring enough for the children there? How about their hygiene?

Appreciate any feedback on the above. Thank you.

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby happydaddy » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:41 pm

still around? thought moving out of safra soon? new location?

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ppnqq » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 pm

happydaddy wrote:still around? thought moving out of safra soon? new location?

Yes, they will be moving over to Yishun Interchange but I guess most of the teachers will still be around, which is why I am asking how is their teachers etc. :D

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby ppnqq » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:07 am

No one has kids in this centre? :? :roll:

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby ppnqq » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 pm

:?: :?: :?:

Really need feedback on this centre at Yishun. PPPLLLLLLSSSSSS :?: :?: :?:

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby leo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:32 pm

ppnqq wrote::?: :?: :?:

Really need feedback on this centre at Yishun. PPPLLLLLLSSSSSS :?: :?: :?:

ppnqq , u can trying going to SMH forum.. think they have a thread with alot of parents inside (cannot remember the title but u can do a search function)

leo
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Cherylg » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Eager Beaver moved to near the interchange... i heard is blk 925 there.. on the 4th level.. I actually went over to see.. but not so ideal I feel... cannot see the internal cause it's not opened i think.

and it's beside the multi storey carpark..

i'm just worried when they have swimming lessons or want to go take a walk in the yishun park... they have to walk a certain distance and I don't feel comfortable to let my child do that...

i stay in Yishun... initially wanted to enroll at Eager beaver at SAFRA.. but they moving out.. and NurtureStars now at SAFRA Yishun... so coincidence... my friend at mount faber nurturestars... but i still not sure whether to enrol my daughter at safra yishun nurturestars a not...

wanted transportation.. think the school is arranging it. but they will get back to me soon on this.

Cherylg
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Cherylg » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:42 pm

ppnqq wrote:
happydaddy wrote:still around? thought moving out of safra soon? new location?

Yes, they will be moving over to Yishun Interchange but I guess most of the teachers will still be around, which is why I am asking how is their teachers etc. :D

I heard from my neighbour a few teachers left the school. she had actually withdrew her daughter and putting her in the new centre at safra yishun..

Cherylg
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby ppnqq » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Thanks Cherylg for the feedback. So the centre actually not so good afterall? Yea, my main concern after their shift to the interchange worries me as well - the noise and the pollution although it is fully air-con.

So which other centres are you looking at now? Mind sharing should you come across not too bad ones because I am also looking for one Yishun area. TIA.

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby tigger88 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi,
My DS1 and DD2 are in Eager Beaver Yishun. The sch will be moving to blk 925 as what Cherylg has mentioned. The new premises will be much bigger than the current place. So far I heard only 3 teachers not going to follow the sch to the new premises. One due to family commitment, I am not sure about the other two.

Currently the teachers will bring the kids for outdoor activities eg. to the playground nearby, for nature walk nearby Safra. It will be the same when they move to the new place. Outdoor activities will include walks at nearby parks, visits to the library at Northpoint etc.
The teachers’ turnover rate is not high in the school. My kids are happy there and the teachers are generally ok. As for hygiene, so far so good as my kids seldom fall sick (touchwood).

tigger88
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care