Preschool for < SGD 1000

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Preschool for < SGD 1000

Postby rainking » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:31 pm

Are there any reasonable preschools in the East that is charging less than SGD1000/term. I don't want to sound too stingy but money is tight at the moment. Looking forward to your inputs and suggestions.

rainking
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby toddles » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:38 am

Are you looking at full day childcare or 3 hour preschools?

can check out this thread.

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... 208#288208

toddles
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Preschool for < SGD 1000

Postby ppnqq » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:03 am

rainking wrote:Are there any reasonable preschools in the East that is charging less than SGD1000/term. I don't want to sound too stingy but money is tight at the moment. Looking forward to your inputs and suggestions.

There are lots my dear!

Mostly those very ex ones are 'paying for the curriculum' but doesn't guarantee you good teachers or in other aspects. In fact, some which are in the mid range are quite good in most aspects too.

Go online search for the lists of cc, including the govt link then call them up to make enquiries/check out their websites if there are any and finally, go 'spot check' on the school to have a feel of it's overall environment.

Most schools would prefer you to make arrangement/appt to view the school but I always like to just pop in so that I will be able to see the 'actual thing' that I wanted to know. JMHO.

ppnqq
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby mrswongtuition » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:26 am

Think you need to share which area you are looking at before we can recommend anything?

mrswongtuition
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care