Preschools 9am-3pm

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Preschools 9am-3pm

Postby mummykins » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Looking for pre-school/childcare centre on East Coast for my 2.5yr olds that takes kids from 9am-3pm every day.

My 5 yr old is at Pat's Schoolhouse which offers an "Extended Morning Programme" from 9am-3pm. Pat's has been great for him and the hours are perfect at this age (and a good primer for P1). However, its a lot of money - and on top he is having private tuition - so I want to look at other options before signing up my daughters.

The only problem is that every other centre I have called puts the kids down for a nap between 1 and 3pm, with parents picking up the kids at 5pm, which unfortunately doesn't fit our routine.

Thanks for any ideas you have.

mummykins
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Mandarin based kindergarten

Postby sportycarelle » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:47 am

heard there's a new mandarin based kindy in the east, and they offer a holistic curriculum that integrates Arts and Fitness components into the core pre school curriculum

Its called twinkle kidz preschool and the website is

http://www.tlc.com.sg/index.php?option= ... n;catid=63

Their kindy hours are 830-1230 or 1-5pm and they offer enrichment programs after school hours so it might work out for u.

you may want to check it out!

sportycarelle
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm searching for such chilcare also, whereby I can send ds2 from 9 to 3pm, but difficult to find one. :(

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby shn » Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:46 am

I am searching for that time too but can't find so now my kid is at a childcare center and I have to pay full day in order to put her in at this time. Really very difficult to find. I am still searching for childcare but it seems like all good school are very expensive. Those normal are filled with no diploma teachers.

shn
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby johmom » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:13 am

I know Twinkle Stars Montesorri has a full day program and I don't think it involves a nap. It is above MyGym and Popular at Marine Parade.

Give them a call to find out more. My son went there for a while :)

johmom
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

playgroup/ classes in the East

Postby haras88 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:22 am

Hi,

I am staying in simei and my son is 15 mths old. Thinking of sending him to some playgroup/ classes. (if they accept him now) or later when he turns 18 months.

Any recommendations please? Any advice on Pat's, Josiah, PMCK and Charis?

Many many thanks cos I am really blur on these.....

haras88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

playgroup/ classes in the East

Postby haras88 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:23 am

Hi,

I am staying in simei and my son is 15 mths old. Thinking of sending him to some playgroup/ classes. (if they accept him now) or later when he turns 18 months.

Any recommendations please? Any advice on Pat's, Josiah, PMCK and Charis?

Many many thanks cos I am really blur on these.....

haras88
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care