Looking for air-conditioned childcare centres for my child

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Looking for air-conditioned childcare centres for my child

Postby AngelLover » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Dear all, I am looking for a childcare centre that is air-conditioned for my child. I have heard from many parents that their children will come home complaining about the stuffy weather etc.

Hope to get as many choices as possible.

Thanks for help. :D

AngelLover
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Monster Mummy » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 am

Dear,

I understand that nowadays, most of the childcare are equipped with aircon. It would be advisable for your end also visit the centre to experience as some child might not able to withstand the aircon especially for kids slight asthma or bronchotis. If the aircon not maintained regulary, it will cause the child to cough and fall sick easily.

This is speaking from my personal experience for my child although he has not attend any child care centre.

Monster Mummy
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Looking for air-conditioned childcare centres for my chi

Postby Mrs Ang » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:51 pm

AngelLover wrote:Dear all, I am looking for a childcare centre that is air-conditioned for my child. I have heard from many parents that their children will come home complaining about the stuffy weather etc.

Hope to get as many choices as possible.

Thanks for help. :D

Some CCC have both fan and air-con. They will on air-con when the weather is very hot. You will have to visit the CCC and asked the person in-charge.

Mrs Ang
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care