Differentiating Childcare, Preschools & Enrichment Programs

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
mark13
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Differentiating Childcare, Preschools & Enrichment Progr

Post by mark13 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:43 pm

FantasyLandDreams wrote:Hi-5 launches 1st preschool in Singapore:
http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/e ... -singapore
Hi,
Preschool Calgary is an opportunity for them to be in a structured setting with teachers and groups of children where they will learn to share and follow instructions, raise their hand when they want to ask a question, take turns, and share the teacher’s attention. Every child should have this sort of group experience before they start school.
Thanks

Shania608
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Shania608 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:47 am

Dear Parents:
I am Shania, a postgraduate student from Jinan University. I am doing a survey for my study that evaluate parent/child book reading in Chinese amongst Singaporean-Chinese families.
To Thank you for participating in this survey, you will receive free learning resources and information to help your child learn Chinese at home.
It's online survey and it will tak :idea: :thankyou: e about 10mins.
https://uxbtmq.fanqier.com/f/hfieud

If your child going to Kindergarten or preschool, please kindly fill in this survey.
All information from this survey will be invaluable to my research.
Thank you!

Brenda3700
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by Brenda3700 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:45 am

We joined The Learning Lab just last August. At first I was concerned and apprehensive but her teacher Ms. Dora calmed down all my hesitations and issues. This was a great help not just to me but as well as my kid. We were able to settle down very smoothly at The Learning Lab. Her teacher was very responsive w/ the many issues we had. We did not know anything about the syllabus and the environment but Ms. Dora helped us a lot. She was very meticulous in the delivery of her work. She is not a teacher who will scream at her kids, but always has a smile, regardless of the situation. She gave me such a good eye-opener to what TLL is and I must say I was very impressed. She's the kind of teacher every child would be happy and lucky to have.

The Staff at TLL are really doing a great job and they have exceeded my expectations. Being w/ them was a stress free. Every person I met in The Learning Lab were all wonderful. What keeps a child in a centre is not only the child’s experience but also the parent’s experiences. Many centres do not involve the parent’s experiences and don’t realise that their experience matters as well.

I’ve enrolled my kid in another subject a month ago and I am considering to enroll for a third subject. Our journey there has really been quite a wonderful journey for us. We have become like family. TLL is like a family to us and we feel so warm, beyond words.