Just To Share

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Just To Share

Postby chixchix » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Hii all, i would like to share a horrible encounter a parent had with MMI Jurong West Extn. Both her kids and mine are studying in the same school. her girl is in the Nursery level.

Few days ago,when she went to pick up her daughter,,she kept on knocking on the front door but no response.well, thats ok , somehow ,when she got in and asked the teacher..they said her daughter " Left ready"... well, she found her daughter , walking away from the school, near a road... when she asked the teacher ..they didnt know how she slipped out of the school.after that I dont know what happened.

But when my child got home, I called the school supervisor,and asked how it happened. Well, she said I dont know.Maybe when teacher brings the kids out to playground, the girl slipped away.

So i asked her " Dont your teacher count how many kids go in and out during playtime ? And the SUP.couldnt answer me :oops:

I was very taken aback by her response, which was a very " dont know everything kind of attitude.

chixchix
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby luvmum » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:09 am

OMG and the school actually allows for that to happen? :rant: What if the little girl went out to the main road, what if kidnap by anybody when she wanders....I will be totally shaken and pissed off and give a good thrashing to the school. Cannot let this matter rest like tat, must ask the principal to explain. I believe there should be a physical count or someone to juggle on the kids while they are playing outside. This is really human negligence.

By entrusting the child to the center, the teachers are responsible for the safety of the children when they bring them out. How can they say they don't know anything? :twisted: :!:

luvmum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care