Which is good : First Skool or PCF

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Which is good : First Skool or PCF

Postby jj_1808 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 pm

My son is currently 3.5 yrs old and I send him to FIrst Skook childcare at Toa Payoh. But I think the childcare looks like a place for taking care of child instead of teaching. Therefore, I have sent my son for additional class phonics , speach and drama , music and chinese.

I need some advice of choosing the right childcare centre for my son. Does PDF provide full day .

Does First Skool gives school homework which they are in nursery.

I am trying to see whether is it necessary to send for additional classess if school has provided them .

jj_1808
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby littlehelper » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Yes PCF does provide full day if you enrol him in the child care center centers not the kindergarten ones.It's called sparkletots.

Yes,My first skool is more like child minding only.Especially for the younger ones.I feel that the crowd is too big to have any proper lessons going.

Not too sure about PCF but i think the enrolment is smaller than my first skool which probably is better.

You could find out from the teachers what they have for your child so you can know what to enrol him for and what need not.

littlehelper
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care