SparkleTots vs Sunflower Playgroup??

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

SparkleTots vs Sunflower Playgroup??

Postby Frenchkitty » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi Parents,
anyone sending your child to Sparkletots or Sunflower playgroup??

Currently my 19mth old is attending Sparkletots which is in Tampines, but we will soon be shifting to simei and I saw a banner at roadside there is a Sunflower Playgroup there.

Just want to find out your reviews before I commit anything. Thank you!

Frenchkitty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Frenchkitty » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Just want to add on, I find that Sparkletots is not bad, not any lousy reason for me to consider changing schools other than Geographical location reason.

On his first day, the week's theme was Birthday Party so they sang birthday songs, learnt about cakes , candles, parties... and they colored a birthday cake

I was really impressed. and the classes are Bilingual, makes me even more relieved. Teacher:tot ration is 2:5

Frenchkitty
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby happydaddy » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:31 am

Frenchkitty wrote:Just want to add on, I find that Sparkletots is not bad, not any lousy reason for me to consider changing schools other than Geographical location reason.

On his first day, the week's theme was Birthday Party so they sang birthday songs, learnt about cakes , candles, parties... and they colored a birthday cake

I was really impressed. and the classes are Bilingual, makes me even more relieved. Teacher:tot ration is 2:5

pls lah... beginning of the year, not much pg1 go CC. trust me, by june, the ratio will explode to the max. check on their PG2 or nursery.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care