Stubborn kids said I am angry...

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Stubborn kids said I am angry...

Postby Addoil » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:30 am

Hi all

Can share any good way to console / explain to ur kids when they are angry :x . Everytime after I scold or punish him, he will told me he is angry mummy . Now the brother also follow and told me the same thing. :cry: how are u going to handle those stubborn kids.

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby heutistmeintag » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:21 pm

My suggestions
1) If you scold, get your spouse to be the good guy and explain to him..and vice versa
2) After scolding, let him calm down and then talk to him. No point talking when he's emotional (and maybe you are also emotional)
3) Convince him that he's wrong and aware of his mistake before scolding or punishment.

heutistmeintag
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Addoil » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:31 am

Hi! heutistmeintag

Thks for your suggestion. CONVINCE FIRST THEN PUNISH. Normally after scolding our emotional might be affected. Better to talk nicely first then scold/punish, atleast cool down ourself first. :D

By the way, do you know where is the thread go for this type of discussion. I ever read before some mummies are discuss how they are handle kids. THks a lot. Good day

Addoil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care