Stelios Montessori

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Stelios Montessori

Postby Brainkid » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:42 am

Hello parents,

There seems to be a new Montessori situated at the old fire station in Bukit Timah. Is this the old Gracefield Montessori?!

Has anyone been there or send your kids there? Are the teachers and syllabus structure good?

I am actually looking for a 2hour playgroup for my 19mth ds. The one I am looking at is filled up so I need your information as in if this is good. Appreciate if anyone can give comments on Stelios.

Brainkid
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Stelios Montessori

Postby chertan3 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi,
I registered my younger boy for their holiday program in Nov/Dec last year and I must say that he enjoyed himself thoroughly during the 3 week duration.
First of all, the center is very cosy as it is nestled in the Bukit Timah hill reserves. Secondly, the class size is small and the teacher was able to give a lot of attention to the children. Lastly, I found the program to be very interesting as my boy was able to bake his own cookies and even brought home a self-made paper volcano structure.
I would definitely recommend Stelios Montessori to parents. :D

chertan3
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care