Edelweiss Kindergarten or Hope Community Kindergarten

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Edelweiss Kindergarten or Hope Community Kindergarten

Postby babybear » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:49 am

currently my kids in Evangel kindergarten, their sch learning progress is slow that is why i want to change their sch to the either one. fm wat i know is that edelwiss their class size is abt 15 students ~1 teacher but for Hope their class size is bigger like 25-28 students ~1 teacher & a assitant
Pls advise me. :?

babybear
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Fragaria » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:29 am

May i know what do you mean the learning progress is so slow, can you give example? Coz i plan to let my girl to study there.

Thank you.

Fragaria
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Edelweiss Kindergarten or Hope Community Kindergarten

Postby lil_jade » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 pm

babybear wrote:currently my kids in Evangel kindergarten, their sch learning progress is slow that is why i want to change their sch to the either one. fm wat i know is that edelwiss their class size is abt 15 students ~1 teacher but for Hope their class size is bigger like 25-28 students ~1 teacher & a assitant
Pls advise me. :?

My DD is in Nursery in Edelweiss. It's ok, and the ratio is 1:15. Was debating between the 2, settled for Edelweiss cos it's nearer. But the teachers are relatively young..

But no complaints from DD... she's neutral about school loh.. N not too sure about progress, it's the regular Nursery syllabus? How's the pace at Evangel? Can you elaborate so at least I can see whether Edelweiss is faster or not...

:D

lil_jade
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Edelweiss Kindergarten or Hope Community Kindergarten

Postby wimpykid » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:32 pm

Hi mummies

Any comments abt Edelweiss? i am planning to enrol my child!
how r the teachers? and how is the communication between the teachers & parents?

Thanks!

wimpykid
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care