SMARTGRO TINY TOTS OR MASTERPIECE?

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

SMARTGRO TINY TOTS OR MASTERPIECE?

Postby michelle_tsc » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:01 pm

hi,

all mummies live near serangoon area, please help...

which one of the childcare is good, smartgro tiny tots or masterpiece?

cheers,

michelle

michelle_tsc
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

cherie heart kid paradise

Postby michelle_tsc » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:08 am

hi all,

thanks for all the advise, yesterday i went to view the masterpiece and smartgro tiny tots...

smartgro is a 3-storey semi-d premise but they are cater too many age group of kids, it make the space too limited. when i reach there yesterday, i saw a girl cry wan to go home even she hav outdoor playground infront of her. this is first of the bad impression. another one is the indian headmistress, she is nothing to show me except the limited the space for my 18 months old son to stay for 7am-7pm. and i wan to
see the programme for my son, she said that she just will give the programme to me when i register?wat a funny jokes? so she just show to me, and i found their programme is same for all the groups, i mean from n1 to k2 even my son just 18 months old, funny...one more things is when i insist to go upstair which is cater just for k1 & k2, she seem like impatient to show me around where is not for the 18 months old playgroup....ok fine...and i heard from the school bus aunty said that smartgro kids not discpline at all and she refuse to carry some of them, and the school bus fetch them so early ard 550-600pm, sorry, even the fees is cheap, i wont sent my son to this CC....

I like Masterpiece, the chinese headmistress and her two son is waiting for me until 715pm even the CC is close at 7pm. She show my son learning programme and after that she show me the space all around, there hav a lot of space and rooms like music room, activity room, phonic room and many others. i love their playground compound, that is big and the kitchen is neat and clean. after the kids back home, they will clean all the room and they oso regular check for the kids. The headmistress said wan to email me the programme but i still havent received it. the fees is quite worth for it. but the CC location quite hard to find. forget to say that all the CC rooms is mostly using ceiling fans instead of using air-con.

I will still look around coz that masterpiece cc quite hard for me to fetch my son to/from there.

Anyone know abt Cherie Heart Kid Paradise near Upper paya lebar road there?

michelle_tsc
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care