Growing Up Gifted

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Growing Up Gifted

Postby Xan » Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:19 pm

Hi all,

Anyone sent their kids for GuG kindergarten (N1) programmes? Planning to send my boy turning 3yrs old next yr there... Need some comments :?:

Thanks in advance!

Xan
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby evelynseet » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 pm

During school holiday, I will sure send my kids to GUG for their "Holiday Programme". My kids enjoy the class so much. The teachers teaching method are very diffient from those "Traditional" kindergarten. My kids will come home and tell me what they have learnt in the lessons. I personally think it is worth of money..... At least to see ur kids enjoying so much. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

evelynseet
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby beachotel » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:05 am

my kid (1.5yo) is one with short attention span and shy nature doesnt help in trying to make her attend a playground without us (tried that, didnt work). So GUG, with a parent around be, it is more comforting for her.

She is only into her 3rd weekly session and i see a great difference. Willing to sit on the teachers' lap, walking around saying hi / bye with a high-5 to her playmates and she is very engaging in the sessions (almost).

personally the teachers' capabilities, care and passion are all too impt and i see all 3 or more here. I will definitely continue her sessions so long she continues to enjoy herself and amaze us.

The other day the word - MAN was taught and she can pronounce it almost immediately! Trust me, my kids is no linguist and i wasnt expecting that from just the MMMs, AAAs and NNNs.

i was in 2 of the 3 sessions and i personally enjoyed it and brought the teachings home to her and we had fun! the teachers created a conducive environment and kids are under no pressure. my next challenge is for her to sit still during the Chinese phase.

beachotel
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby kylene » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:00 am

hi,
any idea what the fees are like?
thanks

kylene
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Kuasimi » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

Their fees ranges,you can call them to check as their front desk are pretty friendly. My gal has been attending their wken enrichment since she's 2.5 and she still with them...

Kuasimi
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care