Learning vision vs cherie hearts vs carpe diem at jurong wes

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Learning vision vs cherie hearts vs carpe diem at jurong wes

Postby Headache mummy » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi all parents,

My boy is currently in cherie hearts at corporation place, however I notice the school is having turn over for the teachers very often. And recently my boy starts to behave very rebellion and he always cry when I bring him to school in the morning. I does not know why but I'm concern on the turn over rate that the school is having. And seriously I'm having the thoughts to change school for him.

I saw the carpe diem at jurong west via the Internet and also am looking at learning vision at ntu. But I'm wondering if the school is good or not.

Please give me some advices

Thank you.

Headache mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby dreamersloft » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Oh dear, I still thinking of putting my son at Cherie Hearts @ Corporation Place. Is it really that bad? Any other parents with reviews?

I think Learning Vision at NTU is only for staff.

I'm now looking for CC for my son. Seems like quite limited choices in Jurong West area?

dreamersloft
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Headache mummy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:21 pm

I'm not too sure but I dont know why the school teachers are changing so often and even d principal is also been changed and my boy seems like behaving very notti which he don't behave like this at all.

Headache mummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby happydaddy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Everywhere high turnover rate in CC. Why bother?

long working hours, parents unapprieciative, demand a lot of thing from the parents.

And the government is asking 'people' to improve productivity. So expect the child ratio to increase in line with the government productiivity.

happydaddy
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby dreamersloft » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:15 pm

I just visited CH @ Corporation Place. Quite like the environment, airy and spacious, clean, neat and organized. Big and dedicated outdoor playground. The hygiene level very good with checks 4 times a day. The branch director is also very friendly.
Seriously thinking whether to enrol my son there... but worried now since headache mummy gave the negative review...

dreamersloft
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care