MRC Learning Centre

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

MRC Learning Centre

Postby faith2u » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Original Title: MRC Learning Centre @ Sembawang

Hi, anyone has child attending MRC Learning Centre @ Sembawang? Is it good? I am planning to send my 3 yr old boy there. Need advise b4 I act.
Thanks.

faith2u
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby smurf » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 am

Not sure about Semb, but there is a branch at Yishun. Heard that the children have a lot of worksheet to do. even at the age of 3. sometime, even a stack. :shock:

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby faith2u » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:00 pm

smurf wrote:Not sure about Semb, but there is a branch at Yishun. Heard that the children have a lot of worksheet to do. even at the age of 3. sometime, even a stack. :shock:

thanks smurf. looks like I have no choice, have to send my son to childcare. :cry:

faith2u
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby smurf » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:45 pm

depends on what the parents want, for me, I dun believe in giving so much work to a 3 year old kid. they should be learning thru play, or just purely play at that age. Worksheet can wait until 5 year old. That's what I believe lor.

Im not so kiasu.hahha.

smurf
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby faith2u » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:28 pm

smurf wrote:depends on what the parents want, for me, I dun believe in giving so much work to a 3 year old kid. they should be learning thru play, or just purely play at that age. Worksheet can wait until 5 year old. That's what I believe lor.

Im not so kiasu.hahha.

Hi smurf, I fully agree with u. We decided to send my boy to childcare and continue to go back to Shichida Method.

faith2u
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care