Q-Dees

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Q-Dees

Postby chixchix » Sat May 17, 2008 6:01 pm

Hii parents .I need some feedback on this school,, has any parents got their kids in here ? Need some feedback. Thanks!

chixchix
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby chixchix » Fri May 23, 2008 9:08 am

nobody has kids studying in Q-dees ?? :|

chixchix
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sat May 24, 2008 1:27 am

chixchix wrote:nobody has kids studying in Q-dees ?? :|

Sorry... don't know about this, other than it is a franchisee of the Eduventure group. Maybe you can take a look at here... assuming you trust what is written there.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Qdees and Raffles House Preschool

Postby huskies » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:38 pm

Hi my boy will turn 3 next year and I have been looking around for a pre-school for him. He has been attending 2hr playschool since he was 18 mths old, more for socializing since he's an only child. I am a SAHM and I want to send him to a 3 hr preschool next year. How is Qdees at Yunnan and Raffles House Preschool at the Turf Club? I am staying in the West. Any other good schools around here, checked out Montessori and Agape already.
Thanks.

huskies
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

anyone heard of Qdees child care?

Postby blueroti » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Hi, anyone heard of Qdees childcare? They have one in Toa Payoh, Jurong West etc.

blueroti
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sheron » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:30 am

hi

which area are u looking for? My boy (3yrs+) has been with Qdees punggol for 1 yr now. He seems very happy there and the other kids look happy too. Curriculum wise, I am quite satisfied as my boy has learnt a lot from school. Teachers are friendly and my boy loves them all. :lol:

So far, no complaints yet except for the fees , quite x.

sheron
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby yun208 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Hi sheron, are u referring to the q-dees at punggol 24th ave? Any other additional charges we need to pay other than the standard fee?

yun208
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby sheron » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:15 pm

hi, welcome!
it is the one at 195C punggol field. other than school fees, we need to pay for the uniforms and materials which I think are standard items. Understand the one at 24th ave is slightly cheaper as the location is not less accessible.

sheron
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby denieleve » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:27 pm

hi,

my mum in law had been a baby sitter for years, and she always recommend the Qdees at yun nan (jurong west extension). at those private semi house.

she feedback that Qdees teaches alot of things, and her sister 2 daughther came out from there. 1 of the daughter told my mum in law that primary 1 things is so easy, all been taught in Qdees before.

i my self is impressed by it, and most likely to be sending my 15mths girl there soon. but there are advises from my colleagues to send her to international childcare too. that is why i am so confused.

but both the daugther from my mum in law's sister, seems very bright. they did score in their school. the elderest daughter is now seceondary 2. but she seems good in her studies, just that she is pretty mischievous at the same. that is why i think she started slacking.

but overall, feedback is good.

hope this help.

denieleve
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Q-Dees

Postby mimik » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:16 am

[quote="chixchix"]Hii parents .I need some feedback on this school,, has any parents got their kids in here ? Need some feedback. Thanks![/quote

both my boy and girl in Q-dees, Springside branch, the headoffice. This is the best childcare centre among the other branches. Low turnover teachers, long service teachers - dedicated teachers and even kitchen aunty.

My girl specially, improve tremendeously after i sent her there. Good academic programme and activity though..

no comments for other branches than Springside.... :celebrate: [/b]

mimik
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care