should i send to pap or indepedent childcare

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

should i send to pap or indepedent childcare

Postby 2boysmother » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm

hihi

should i send my kid to PAP or independent childcare?

2boysmother
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: should i send to pap or indepedent childcare

Postby littlehelper » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi have your shortlisted the centers and it's between a particular PAP center against a particular child care or just generally?

If you have not shortlisted, i would suggest you shortlist first. Maybe at the end PAP maynot even be in your list after scouting around

littlehelper
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby littlehelper » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Agree with WCW to a certain extent. At childcare center, there are more activities, more diverse ways of learning but do take not in a child care setting there are many more kids especially if it's a popular center.
I guess every PCF center is different. I know of 2 kids, both 6 year old. One goes to PAP kindergarten 3 hours daily and her academics is excellent.She is very confident too. The other goes to a popular center "branded" center in one of the heartlands and has a class size of probably 25? He does not seem to be learning much. Can't read very basic words, not very good at math either. Not as confindent as well.

I guess most importantly is to find out what's in store for your child at the different schools and see which you would like to place your child in instead of just going by the names "PCF" . "My first skool" " Cherie hearts" etcetc. All these schools have many branches. Some good , some bad it really depends on the people in it and the management team.

All the best in looking for a place you and your child will be comfortable with :)

littlehelper
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby littlehelper » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 am

Yep agreed. Some learn better in small groups others are fine with big groups:)

littlehelper
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby 2boysmother » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 pm

dear all

thanks for your advise. so stress in finding school for kids and worse i shifted house without paying attention to the kids school

2boysmother
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby 2boysmother » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:38 am

thanks all. after much research i think private childcare better... :)

2boysmother
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care