All About Infant Care

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
xyun08
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Infant Care

Post by xyun08 » Tue May 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Has anyone registered for My First Skool recently?
My baby is due only in Dec 2015 but knowing how long the waiting list is I have tried to register for a space for May 2016. My First Skool told me the new procedure is I have to wait till the child is born then I can register with his birth cert. Currently the infant care I want already has 17 people on the list, I don't think there is a way for me to secure a space within 5 months of registration. Anyone having same problem?

Are there any other infant care to recommend in Bishan area?

kismetawaits
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kismetawaits » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:56 am

u can try Sunny bunny at Bright Hill/Sin Ming...

Chubby Daddy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Chubby Daddy » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi fellow kiasu parents,

First-time dad to be here.

i am currently looking for a infant care center in punggol. Any recommendations or experience sharing if you have used their services is greatly appreciated!

Look forward to meaningful sharings here with you and Thanks in advance for your replies. :smile:

angliliang
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by angliliang » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Hi parents,

I'd like to share about our centre Cherie Hearts Kids-At-Play, located near the area of Ang Mo Kio/Bishan/Thomson/Toa Payoh in the vicinity of MacRitchie Reservoir.

http://www.cherieheartskidsatplay.com.sg
http://www.cherieheartskidsatplay.com.s ... motion.pdf

We believe in providing our infants with a safe and conducive environment to learn and play. We comprise a homely setup with an big balcony that offer ample space for infant outdoor activities.

With good air circulation and a clearly separated infant care classrooms from child care classrooms, we try to minimise any chances of virus contamination as compared to air-conditioned infant care centres.

Visit our centre to find out more about us!

CassidyAkira
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by CassidyAkira » Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello dear!

I would like to recommend Kamy Nanny. I say, they can can provide a very satisfying service. Thus the nanny for my kids is a very nice person. She is still working for my house until now.

Excelmethod
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Re:

Post by Excelmethod » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:18 pm

BelleBelle wrote:Hi All....Since we're talking about infant care...any good recommendations in Bukit TImah area....and any feed backs for Babies Inc or Sunflower Babyhouse?
You may want to refer to infant care in singapore for all infant care in the bukit timah.

LesterWalters
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by LesterWalters » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:51 pm

I'd like to recommend also kamy-nanny.fr. They offer the best childcare services for your loved one.

ElsieHunt
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by ElsieHunt » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 pm

Thanks for recommending that site. Now I have a great and responsible. nounou in our home.

giane
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by giane » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Hi all!

My first child will be due in July and hence is looking for a infant care center. The centers we are considering is Maplebear Horsecity and Kiddiewinkie grandstand. Any reviews about these 2 centers?

Excelmethod
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Excelmethod » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:35 pm

If you need to know anything about infant care centre, you can check https://www.babyment.com/infantcare/inf ... gapore.php for details such as fee, map and contact details.