All About Infant Care

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
EDKEK
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: All About Infant Care

Post by EDKEK » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi there, new in Kiasu Parents also a new father.....looking for infant care center at Jalan Jurong Kechil Area....found PCF SPARKLETOTS PRESCHOOL @ BUKIT TIMAH BLK 12 (CC)

Any feedback/comment on their service as hardly find any comment online so far....

if there any please share....

thanks

charlene.serwin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by charlene.serwin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:16 pm

EDKEK wrote:Hi there, new in Kiasu Parents also a new father.....looking for infant care center at Jalan Jurong Kechil Area....found PCF SPARKLETOTS PRESCHOOL @ BUKIT TIMAH BLK 12 (CC)

Any feedback/comment on their service as hardly find any comment online so far....

thanks
Hi there, coincidentally, we are also exploring infant care at Jalan Jurong Kechil as well.
Saw that there's a new MyLittleKingdom right at The Hillford.

Anyone has any reviews about them?

Thanks!

EDKEK
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by EDKEK » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:25 pm

charlene.serwin wrote:
EDKEK wrote:Hi there, new in Kiasu Parents also a new father.....looking for infant care center at Jalan Jurong Kechil Area....found PCF SPARKLETOTS PRESCHOOL @ BUKIT TIMAH BLK 12 (CC)

thanks
Hi there, coincidentally, we are also exploring infant care at Jalan Jurong Kechil as well.
Saw that there's a new MyLittleKingdom right at The Hillford.

Anyone has any reviews about them?

Thanks!

We had checked and there is no infant care service in My Little Kingdom...how i wish they have as i stay at The Hillford ...... how old is your baby?

Alvinz_z
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Alvinz_z » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi All,
I'm looking for infant care around Sengkang/Northeast area. I'm working in lorong chuan so anywhere along the way will be good as well. Anyone have any good recommendation? Any help is appreciated.

gohemily
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by gohemily » Mon May 21, 2018 2:41 pm

This is a website that has a list of infant care centers in Singapore. I find it quite useful. Hope it helps!
https://www.babyment.com/infantcare/inf ... gapore.php

Rachel572
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Rachel572 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:49 am

Hi there I just wanted to share with you that yesterday we manage to find one in central. we pay deposit on the spot because all are fully booked and a few common but important questions that you want to ask:
-Teacher to infant ratio
-whether got a fridge to keep bf(if you breastfeeding)
-will infant teacher cross over to the toddlers or childcare side (to reduce the risk of getting infection like HFMD) and
-whether is there a chart to state whether your baby have pass motion etc. and special booklet.

leungchunghong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by leungchunghong » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:41 am

First Skool vs PCF sparkletots infant care? which is better?

Esther80
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Esther80 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Hi,

I just move to Bishan and heard that there are infantcare at Midview. Look forward to hear your comments! thank you in advance.

kittyang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by kittyang » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:06 pm

leungchunghong wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:41 am
First Skool vs PCF sparkletots infant care? which is better?
Hi my experiences with MFS infant care in Serangoon Ave 2 blk 306 is good so far. He is turning 15 months in 2 weeks time. I find the teachers caring and quite good. They usually update the children activities weekly in phone app so i will always get updates what they are doing in school, including what time signing in and out. Ratio is about 1:3-4 which i find it really reasonable.

Some of the things the teachers do that i find it really impressive:

- They don't use IPAD (Plus point)
- Most of the toys and activities are all hand-made. They have a huge boat for 'singing nursery' session, paper toy house (big enough for 4-5 kids to fit in) and even hand-made cardboard foosball the kids can play...
- The notice board are updated regularly and all the kids will have each of their photos
- They have a lot of planned activities, curriculum updates for parents as well to get involve
- Meet the parent session quarterly and even development reports for infants
- End every 3-4 months you get back all the photos they take in school (usually about 2-3 inch thick)
- When i fetch my boy they usually will feedback if there's things they need to highlight(not just do their duties)

My only cons is there were a period there were about 2-3 newborns enrol all at once.. Resulting in my boy got diaper rash 2 times due to lack of attention. However after that it got better.. Other than that no complains

Hope this helps all mummies in the future who's looking for infant care.

Rachel572
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by Rachel572 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:56 am

Esther80 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:45 pm
Hi,

I just move to Bishan and heard that there are infantcare at Midview. Look forward to hear your comments! thank you in advance.
Hi Esther80, here's a list of infant care in that area. Hope this helps!
https://www.babyment.com/infantcare/inf ... rea=Bishan