Childcare Bus service issue

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Childcare Bus service issue

Postby Mnnin » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi the bus operator of my cc very rude n inflexible .. Even it's to move his bus a little to pick up at shelter area when raining cats n dogs , they will refuse to do it .. Sigh thinking of changing cc cos can't stand the bus operator . Any advice ?? Thanks !!

Mnnin
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Childcare Bus service issue

Postby Enbin » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:56 am

where is the cc located? y not feedback to the cc itself?

Enbin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Enbin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Mnnin,

Y not try a third party bus driver? Or complain the bus driver to their association. I believe that there is such an association or an agency who issued and control their license.
Such behaviour cannot be tolerated.

Enbin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby NFN08 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello,
I'm facing the smae issue too.

Its already the start of NEW YEAR 2012...
imagine... 1st day of school... the bus operator called me to inform that they will fetch my K1 girl 1 hr earlier!!!!

and... the best thing is that... the school and my house is only 2-5mins away.
i'm in J.W st 91 and the school is J.W st 93~

Ok.. i tolerated.. thinking that its just the 1st day of school and EVERYONE needs time to adapt and manage the timing.

My girl class ended at 5pm! at 445pm, the bus operator called the school and said that they CANNOT fetch my girl!!!
The school principal called me.... i have wat!!! 15mins to make arrangmeent to get someone to send my girl home!!!!!

End up for that 1 week, the principal agreed to help to send my girl home..
And up to today, the bus operator didnt not call me back when i asked abt arrangmeent. Instead, they keep sending letters (via the bus card) for payment (for FEB mind u)....

Sigh.. i am changing my girl's school all because of the transport.... its sad.. because my girl and i really liked the school that she is currently in (been in that school since she is 2yrs old)..

:(

NFN08
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby iLoveChubby » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Hi
I am also one of those parents who changed CC partly due to sch driver...
My DS's cc is abt less than 10 mins ride fr my pl but because he has to sit in the sch van for abt 1 hour because he is the first one to be picked up. When my DS is 1 min late, the auntie will call and screamed at me.. :roll: .. and can tell my DS s'times is v moody in e morning..
Not to mention they increased the fees by 30% in just 1 yr!.. What to do, we needed the transport. And guess what, i heard that the auntie is gg to increase the fees again....

I have since changed my DS's CC to one within walking distance...

iLoveChubby
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby NFN08 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:41 pm

will it be ok to put those "bad" transport co. name in here?

Or.. if any other mummies have 3rd party freelance bus drivers who can do the pick-ups.. much appreciated.. then we nego the $$ with that bus drivers...

thanks

NFN08
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby sgcitizen123 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:14 am

hello all

I want to seek advice on the who is responsible for the damage done by child to school bus unintentionally. the damage was done inside the bus when the kid by mistake pulled the wooden game. the glass panel is damaged and the school and bus agency asking us to provide replacement of $2000. also the bus doesn't have insurance for side panel and only rear and front panel is covered in the policy

firstly is there any rule around who is responsible for such accidents?
and
will it take 2000$ for replacing the side panel of new Mitsubishi Rosa Bus

Kindly help here. as I want to follow the rules.

Thank you !

sgcitizen123
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care