Need feedbacks (good/bad) for shichida method?

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Need feedbacks (good/bad) for shichida method?

Postby D3smummy » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 am

Hi mummies,

I'm planning to register my daughter with shichida method, meanwhile would like to hear your experiences with shichida before i decided to go ahead. :-)

Thanks in advance!

D3smummy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Need feedbacks (good/bad) for shichida method?

Postby phtthp » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

mixed feedback. pros and cons:

- some parents said Shichida very good, because train their child in excellent memory. You may call up Shichida when is the demo for some children to show case their abilities on certain weekend Sat/Sunday time slots. Then when you visit there, you can see the Truth for yourself. I had seen those kids before. They are really very, very good! Do visit one day if you have the time. :smile:

- another group of parents said Shichida not helpful, even though their child attended a number of Terms already. They feedback Shichida doesn't really help.

i suppose every child is different ... plus also is there crucial hardworking parental support at home ? This is the pivot, key issue.
Last edited by phtthp on Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Need feedbacks (good/bad) for shichida method?

Postby MieVee » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:50 am

My boy has been with Shichida since 14 months old, now he's 2.5 years old. We do home practice every weekday plus 1 hour class on weekend. He's developing very well (language, memory, senses, singing, creativity, etc.) and I plan to homeschool him through Kindergarten.

The 1-hr class is very fun and gives the parent an idea on how to guide the child at home. If parent is not willing to do home practice, then the class won't do wonders.

Best to start as early as possible when baby gives full attention and simply absorbs everything easily.

Also, if you can read Chinese, do read the books by Shichida mentioned in my blog post at http://www.mummysreviews.com/2011/06/27 ... onths-old/

It's important to understand the method well, and know that the foundation is showing love to the child. Don't expect results and the child will blossom because the right brain works when it's most relaxed, aka no stress.

MieVee
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care