Cherie Hearts, Carpe Diem or Montessori

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Cherie Hearts, Carpe Diem or Montessori

Postby kwokwc » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:48 am

As we will be moving house, I need to change my girl childcare centre. I like her current childcare - NurtureStars, as she really learn a lot, the only not so good point is as the centre is fully aircon, she fall sicks very easily.

I will get to get some opinion between Cherie Hearts, Carpe Diem and Montessori. I understand that some Cherie Hearts and Carpe Diem are franchise, so the program is not the same. But what is the unique point of each? How parents feel between Montessori and these 2 childcare? I have seen my girl benefit from Kinderland program, so I am also pondering should I look for a kinderland childcare, but don't really have anything close to my new house. Headache :slapshead:

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Re: Cherie Hearts, Carpe Diem or Montessori

Postby kwokwc » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:31 am

Hi Yvonne78, wow, that is bad. I went to see the Cherie Hearts near my place and I must say, I will not let my girl go there. I find that the place is not fantastic but the price is really steep.

I just went to another centre around clementi and I find it quite nice. No air-con, nice environment and the thing they do seems quite good too. I think i have more or less make up my mind.

kwokwc
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care