Looking for AMK pre-schools and kindergartens

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Postby HangHang » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:06 am

Could i seek your suggestion for AMK pre-schools and kindergarten?
My son is coming to 4 years old next month. He has been in playschool in ireland. Foreign education is very different compared to singapore. They emphasis on creativity and playing. It is very relax. We will be moving back to singapore next month. Shall i enroll him in N2? Definitely he needs catch up a lot. I understand the children in N1 & N2 learn ABC and 123 and some chinese words. But he doesn't know these only a bit on ABC. I am quite worry about this. Can anyone suggest any pre-schools which i can enroll my son which emphasis on creativity. not too much stress on him. Is there such a pre-school? Thank you so much[/quote]

HangHang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby bobo » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Hi Hang Hang,

you may want to cosider Character Montessori at 161 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. their curriculum focuses on skills rather than drilling. i like the fact that their curriculum incorporates Multiple Intelligences and i am developing my son according to his strength (kinesthetic). my son is currently enrolled at their pasir ris branch. worth mentioning is their low teacher-child ratio. you may want to check it out.

bobo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Looking for AMK pre-schools and kindergartens

Postby scooby » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:44 pm

Hi! What is the charges like over there?

bobo wrote:Hi Hang Hang,

you may want to cosider Character Montessori at 161 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. their curriculum focuses on skills rather than drilling. i like the fact that their curriculum incorporates Multiple Intelligences and i am developing my son according to his strength (kinesthetic). my son is currently enrolled at their pasir ris branch. worth mentioning is their low teacher-child ratio. you may want to check it out.

scooby
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby HangHang » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 am

Hi Bobo, Does your son has a lot of homework? Do they have school transport? How old is your son?

HangHang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby HangHang » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:01 am

Hi Scooby, are you asking the charges for character montessori? or the school fees in ireland's montessori? The school fees here is extremely high. Full time is Eur1000. Most mother couldn't afford to pay for high childcare fees. so lots of mum resign to take care themselves.

HangHang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby scooby » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 am

Wow, that alot for study in Ireland.

HangHang wrote:Hi Scooby, are you asking the charges for character montessori? or the school fees in ireland's montessori? The school fees here is extremely high. Full time is Eur1000. Most mother couldn't afford to pay for high childcare fees. so lots of mum resign to take care themselves.

scooby
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Looking for AMK pre-schools and kindergartens

Postby SMILEY » Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:58 pm

HangHang wrote:My son is coming to 4 years old next month. He has been in playschool in ireland. Foreign education is very different compared to singapore. They emphasis on creativity and playing. It is very relax. We will be moving back to singapore next month. Shall i enroll him in N2?

Hi HangHang,

Hope I'm not too late. Another alternative is Bethesda (AMK) Kindergarten situated at Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. It has Nursery for 4yrs old. And the school fees are pretty reasonable. Teachers there are responsive.
More details in http://www.bethesdakindergarten.com/Gallery.html

SMILEY
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care