Childcare @ Serangoon Blk 255

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Childcare @ Serangoon Blk 255

Postby tiantianma » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Dear All Parents,

I'm going to send my 2 yrs old boy to this childcare. Anyone any comment on this child care.

Name: Intellect Childcare and Development Centre
(Now named: CHERIE HEARTS CORPORATE PTE. LTD. )

Address: 255, Serangoon Central Drive, #01-50, Singapore 550255

Thanks.

tiantianma
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Childcare @ Serangoon Blk 255

Postby uncle2 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:19 am

My impression of Cherie Hearts is so-so only. I visited their outlet once but the manager was busying attending to her affairs and left us alone for more than 30 mins! In the end we toured the facility ourself and walked out...ALL BY OURSELVES! Amazed.... :stupid:

uncle2
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby nettie » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:08 pm

tiantianma, my kids is with them for ard 9 months (1.5yrs ago). The playgroup teacher, Sharon is good.

As for the other level, i would say.. cannot make it. They didnt even correct the proper way of basic writing. ie. My kid will write 1 or t from down to up and right to left. I had talk to the centre manager in charge but she tell me that is okie as long as the children are able to figure out writing 1 or t.. it does not matter! OMG!

After what our conversation with her, i realise that I need to pull them out immediately for my boy going K1. I send him to Zoophonics that is newly open in Serangoon. Thank GOD!

nettie
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby tiantianma » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Thanks uncle2 and nittie.

I went to Zoophonics these days before. But do not accept below 3 yrs old child for full day so i just booked the Blk 255 for my son first.

see how first.. if really not good then change later lo.

tiantianma
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care