New childcare centre near Toa Payoh- Brainy Kids SchoolHouse

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

New childcare centre near Toa Payoh- Brainy Kids SchoolHouse

Postby zuyi21 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:16 am

Hi,

Anyone heard of "Brainy Kids SchoolHouse"? Have anyone went there before?
I went on the 12 Nov and personally i find the school facilities are a bit old but the teachers and the operator are very nice. I have talked to the operator, they mention they have just takeover the place and will change the facilities gradually.

I also like the way the operator explain about the center. She is very confident and friendly as well. They also offer Montessori program.

I am considering to put my 2 yrs old boy into this childcare, but i would like to hear get some feedback first before i make the decision.

Thank you for your sharing.

zuyi21
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: New childcare centre near Toa Payoh- Brainy Kids SchoolH

Postby zuyi21 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:23 pm

I also found their website, www.brainykids.com.sg.

zuyi21
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby kcykcy » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Hi,

I have just enrolled my 3 yrs old boy into this childcare centre. The teachers there are very good. Before the enrollment, my son does not know how to do spelling, but less than a month, he can do spelling now.

Of course, one or two teachers are not so good, but majority of the teachers are good. Yes the facilities there are abit old, but according to the operator, they will slowly replace them. Like recently, they just replace a new playground, although its not a very big one, but i saw many kids enjoy the new playground.

I personally think that this childcare centre is trying to improve themselves. It may not be the best option, but i think they are consider one of the good childcare centre which they accept feedback from parents and really make the changes.

Hope the above information is useful to you :)

kcykcy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Enbin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Hi Zuyi,

I believe the Childcare centre Brainy Kids Schoolhouse u mentioned is the one at the private estate near Serangoon North which had recently took over from another childcare. My nephew is currently studying there and I understand from my sis that the my nephew had improved his spelling since he joined earlier in Aug and the most impt thing is that the operator/principal listen to feedback and comment. I'm also considering enrolling my kid there in 2 mths time too.

Enbin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby zuyi21 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:13 am

Thank you for the information.

I have decided to put my child into this childcare centre.

zuyi21
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Enbin » Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Zuyi,

No problem. I understand that they are giving out free uniform. Pls make sure you get it from them :)

Enbin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Judesg » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi,
I'm interested to enrol my son in Brainy Kids Schoolhouse. How is school and teachers over there..hope to get some feedback ?

Thanks.

Judesg
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Enbin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi judesg,
I will not comment much abt the teachers there as i seldom talk to them. But they are friendly and approachable. They have this monthly report to tell u abt your child development. Seldom see this in other cc and i think its a good way to update parents abt their child learning and development. My son started off in N2 recently and now he is much more independent.

Enbin
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Judesg » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 am

Thank you for the information.

I have decided to enrol my son (N1) next month.

Any mummies whose child is in N1 too ?

Judesg
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Nate78 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Hi,
Can anyone here share feedbacks regarding Brainykids Schoolhouse teachers and their teaching method? Is there any improvement in your kids? Considering for enrolment.
thnk you.

Nate78
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care