[Bedok/Katong/Marine Parade/Siglap] Preschools

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
Ceres
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: [Bedok/Katong/Marine Parade/Siglap] Preschools

Post by Ceres » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:11 am

mistycloud wrote:Anyone heard of Little Fellow Childcare @ Telok Kurau? Any reviews?
I was looking for childcare around siglap area. Little Fellow Children does not have many activities as compared to the other childcare at that area. It is a school which focuses on "Strict discipline" and "academic homeworks" (the traditional way). If you only need a school to just take care of/feed your children without giving them too much of exposure (i.e. outing, school concert, baking, speech class), then it might be the place. I guess that is the reason of the lower monthly rate.

divya2005
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by divya2005 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:21 pm

Any place but do not think about Raffles Montessori- Still Road. My kids are in K2 and N2 and both have been with the school since playgroup.Teachers are absolutely fantastic and then the Franchise owner decides to not renew/ re contract (we do not know the details) and all the teachers collectively decide to leave to a new franchise opening soon. In all of this drama not even once did the owner decided to even speak with the parents what is going to happen after teachers leave ! What is the plan, none of us even know if the school will exist after this month or now. Above that the current teachers and lessee are paying out of their pockets for the rent so that the students can finish this term un- interrupted. All of us are running helter skelter looking for a new place for kids. The new place where teachers are going is too small. Plus faith in teachers is a bit shaky right now, they collectively decided to leave. Not cool for any parent.

You definitely do not want to be in this kind of situation. And btw the Still Road branch has tried to pull this stunt second time now. So buyer beware !!!!

aliciaong
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by aliciaong » Wed May 15, 2019 4:08 pm

HI All,

Yup, definitely, anyone whose kid is in any preschool around the east preferably, bedok, upper east coast road can share their kid's preschool experience? Good and caring teachers? Looking to transfer my kid out to a new preschool.

annalee
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:3

Post by annalee » Wed May 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Have you heard about Seeds? I heard it is rather good, really can help your child get ready for P1 if that is what you are looking for..

Mamacroco
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Mamacroco » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:05 pm

Hello! Just wondering if anyone has any feedback/reviews on Whizkid Marine Parade? We went for a quick school tour last week and we felt that the school has a more welcoming vibes than the other centres we visited. But will appreciate if we could hear comments about the school from parents of Whizkid here, if any. We're thinking of sending our 19 months old to their full day playgroup. Help this mama, please! Thanks :-)

crashbit
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by crashbit » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 pm

Sorry to hijack previous posts, i'm looking for infant care in the Bedok or nearby areas. Any experienced parents can share where they had infants at? Thank you!