apple tree play school

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

apple tree play school

Postby chatterjee.ap » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:24 pm

I have enrolled my 2 yrs old daughter in Apple tree- sengkang .
I am not sure if this is good or not for my daughter.
I am also worried for her preschool as this is only a play school.
any suggestion for a good preschool in sengkang.

Also would like to know which is considered best preschool in singapore ?

Re: apple tree play school

Postby YumMom » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:24 am

Hi.. Just want to share.. This morning I have visit Apple Tree Preschool @yishun st 61 blk 636.. And yes, Im enrolling my child there. Anyone enroll child there too? :rahrah:

First impression, it was a quite big classroom for your toddler learn through play. Lots of material the teacher using as the media. Clean & looks hygiene. It's an aircon room. Saw hanging fan too. After the class end, teacher will open the window as I see it's good for ventilation. Oh, I also see they wash the toys uses on that day with antiseptic. Yes, to eliminate the germs. Wise ways to do.. It's 2 hours morning class, 9-11am mon-fri. Which I think enough time for little kids to learn/play. Reasonable fee and there's no deposit when signing up on registration, you only need to pay 1 month school fee & 1/2 yearly material fee.

As for the teacher lady looks experience and pasionate in teaching little children & patience. For the teacher-student ratio is 2 for (max) 15 children, as what they said. Teacher/ assistance will help kids go to toilet for doing "business" there. Haha.. *if the kid is in toilet training.

This far I peace of mind to send my child go to school next year. Not too worry about the curriculum as my daughter know alphabets, numbers 1-10, shapes, colours and body parts. I just hope my baby will enjoy having fun in the class.. :grphug:

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care