Feedback on Bethesda Frankel Estate

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Feedback on Bethesda Frankel Estate

Postby chuaeil » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:55 am

Hi,

Just want to share this.

I enroll my dd with this Bethesda Frankel Estate base on thie feedbacks here and yes the principle there Miss Wee is very hands on and every time I see her she is very busy walking around.

There are 2 things which I am not very happy with.

1) this sch there is totally no enrichment which I check others church sch no mattere what they have a few.

Frm my understanding the enrichment lessons, the principle have to go and source it out which mean need extra work.

2) The sch dosen't work closely with parent, my dd is taking sch bus and she had attend for 1 year already but I really don't know much about her progress when the parent meeting time I asked the teacher how is my daughter doing? Her feedbacks is she is very good, that's all. I was ??? Don't know what to say to her. That's all for the parents meeting session nothing much of knowing my dd progress.

Even there suppose to have a outing last year but also don't have and no letter from them etc.

Overall I will just said that this sch is so so only is not so good as what I heard off, yes the principle is very hands on walking around but other than that I don't see anything good frm her or this sch.

Enrichment needs the principle to work on it and need extra time and effort but in this case I don't see it frm her.

The sch commmunicating part is really no good, I feel like is only one way communication, there is no 2 way at all about our child progress.

I think they should have work on this especially the communicating part.

I feel that yes this sch might be good but I think that is years back but not now.

chuaeil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Feedback on Bethesda Frankel Estate

Postby toddles » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:47 pm

chuaeil wrote:Hi,

Just want to share this.

I enroll my dd with this Bethesda Frankel Estate base on thie feedbacks here and yes the principle there Miss Wee is very hands on and every time I see her she is very busy walking around.

1) this sch there is totally no enrichment which I check others church sch no mattere what they have a few.

Frm my understanding the enrichment lessons, the principle have to go and source it out which mean need extra work.

No comments on your second point since I have no personal experience, but for your first point, think some parents might actually be glad that there is no enrichment!

Some schools add all sorts of enrichment and makes it pseudo compulsory and the school fees gets bumped up. kid has to sit out alone if parent doesn't pay for the 'enrichment'.

If you are the sector of parents who believes in enrichment and would like schools with that, then this kindy is probably not for you.

toddles
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Feedback on Bethesda Frankel Estate

Postby chuaeil » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:58 pm

toddles wrote:
chuaeil wrote:Hi,

Just want to share this.

No comments on your second point since I have no personal experience, but for your first point, think some parents might actually be glad that there is no enrichment!

Some schools add all sorts of enrichment and makes it pseudo compulsory and the school fees gets bumped up. kid has to sit out alone if parent doesn't pay for the 'enrichment'.

If you are the sector of parents who believes in enrichment and would like schools with that, then this kindy is probably not for you.

Normally for church sch, the enrichment is either before or after sch so it will not affect those who are not joining. and is a optional case so if u dont want to join the enrichment then you dont have to pay.

chuaeil
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care