Pre-Nursery Classes for 3 yr old

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Pre-Nursery Classes for 3 yr old

Postby saerocks » Thu May 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Help n advice needed. My son is turning 3 yrs old next yr and I would like to enroll him for 1-3 hrs classes (some ppl called it "Apple class"?) but I have problem searching for the schools located near Joo Seng Road / Upper Aljunied. As I am working, the furtherest location where my mum can travel to pick up my son will be Serangoon Central.

Can anyone advise me on the school and fees as well? Appreciate your help =)

saerocks
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Pre-Nursery Classes for 3 yr old

Postby KS_me » Fri May 15, 2009 2:17 pm

saerocks wrote:Help n advice needed. My son is turning 3 yrs old next yr and I would like to enroll him for 1-3 hrs classes (some ppl called it "Apple class"?) but I have problem searching for the schools located near Joo Seng Road / Upper Aljunied. As I am working, the furtherest location where my mum can travel to pick up my son will be Serangoon Central.

Can anyone advise me on the school and fees as well? Appreciate your help =)

I think somewhere along Upper Serangoon road @ the junction of Bartley road, there are few childcare inside the landed house compound. I used to work @ Joo Seng area 3 years back and I would ferry my 3yo to & flow that area before and after my working hour.

you can check the listing here at kiasuparent.com or http://preschool.sg/

Hope this helps.

KS_me
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Yong HL » Fri May 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi KS_me

my daughter is now studying at Paya Lebar Methodist Church Covenant Kindergarten. Walking distance to Serangoon MRT. She started off N2 there. You can check out their website : http://www.plmc.org/covenantkindergarten.asp
Hope this helps :)

Yong HL
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care