Kinderland Preschool Revision of Fees!

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Kinderland Preschool Revision of Fees!

Postby pinkapple04 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

My girl is in K2 this year and Kinderland fees is $1,290.00 per term. This 22 March 2012 I received a notice that the school fees is revised to $1,610.00 starting from Term 3!

I felt this is totally unfair as school fees should not revised in middle of year moreover this is her last year. SO what can I do?! I am stuck in a situation to be force to pay the difference ($350 x 2)!! Pulling out my gal will be my last resort, of cos I am reluctant to do that thinking of all the time I need to find a new school and new uniforms and my gals feeling!

I wonder if any parents out there experience such revision (huge jump)!

What kind of measure that a parent can take to prevent school "anyhow" increase school fees?

:stompfeet:

pinkapple04
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Kinderland Preschool Revision of Fees!

Postby lovexuan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 pm

My girl is also in Kinderland Preschool and K1 this year! She still has 1.5 years to go and I feel it's ridiculous to keep increasing the school fees. Didn't they just increase it last year?? My girl is already settled down in school and has a her own clique and all but now I have plans to pull her out because it's not worth paying so much!! I feel it's so unfair to my girl. Honestly changing school is the last thing on my mind right now because I am currently 39 weeks pregnant with baby #2! What have I gotten myself into? Wonder if there's anything we can do about this! :(

lovexuan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby pinkapple04 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:38 pm

lovexuan wrote:My girl is also in Kinderland Preschool and K1 this year! She still has 1.5 years to go and I feel it's ridiculous to keep increasing the school fees. Didn't they just increase it last year?? My girl is already settled down in school and has a her own clique and all but now I have plans to pull her out because it's not worth paying so much!! I feel it's so unfair to my girl. Honestly changing school is the last thing on my mind right now because I am currently 39 weeks pregnant with baby #2! What have I gotten myself into? Wonder if there's anything we can do about this! :(

Which Kinderland is your girl in? Seriously we should gather and send in our protest!!!!

pinkapple04
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lovexuan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:51 pm

Yio Chu Kang. I think so too! Many of my girl's classmates have withdrawn last term and I don't really know the rest of the parents as my girl takes the school bus. If not I probably gather the rest of the parents too! Sigh..

lovexuan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lovexuan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:52 pm

How about your girl? I heard from another daddy that the branch at Woodlands is now $1710! Even higher...

lovexuan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby pinkapple04 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 pm

My girl at Serangoon Preschool and she take school bus too, no interactions with other parents. So seems like the school will go ahead with it, in fact I had send 2 emails regards to this issue.....with no response. That's made me more mad :mad:

pinkapple04
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby lovexuan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:22 pm

I see. No response?! Omg. Wonder what's the principal doing. I have not replied to that email. Already have so much on my mind with the new baby coming and all! I think I better think carefully after I pop. I just know that it's not worth paying so much.

lovexuan
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby toddles » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:57 pm

It's in the news today too. Wow 25% is really very steep.

http://www.todayonline.com/Singapore/ED ... raise-fees

toddles
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Karenjj » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:12 pm

Some of us have started this discussion under Kinderland

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... &start=290

Karenjj
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Karenjj » Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:15 pm

I heard there will be revision of school fees for Kinderland Child Care too!

Karenjj
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care