Need feedback on Foochow Methodist Church Kindergarten

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.
Shinycup
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Need feedback on Foochow Methodist Church Kindergarten

Post by Shinycup » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:00 am

Follow

chunda
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by chunda » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:02 pm

My son attended 4 years here and really enjoyed it. I understand now they are increasing the hours from 3 to 4 hours for the morning and afternoon sessions.
My own view has been they have accepted children of all abilities and all backgrounds. They also run some enrichment programs for the afternoon on some days.
It’s a school setup based on strong Christian values and I can honestly say in my time with the school he teachers have always been kind and caring for my child and provided him with confidence and good values.
Our neighbors and their extended family have all sent their children to the this place and some are at university now.

Secnarfenna
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by Secnarfenna » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:26 am

Hi any parents currently enrolled their kids here? Planning to enrol my child here.. Feedback please :)

chunda
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by chunda » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:40 am

Our son has attended and is now in P1. Our number 2 is currently still attending. I was surprised that academically they do push the kids but this makes it less of a shock at primary school. As I mentioned earlier they are extending the hours of each session. The class sizes are not too large either. Only down side is there is not so much outdoor activity but other than that we have been more than happy with the teacher and staff at the place.