Bearington Childcare at Sengkang

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Bearington Childcare at Sengkang

Postby BUNNY_BB » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 am

Any mummies here send ur kids to Bearington CC at Sengkang? Please share ur view. TIA.

BUNNY_BB
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Bearington Childcare at Sengkang

Postby MsGuo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi, have you visited the place? The price is very cheap.

MsGuo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby BUNNY_BB » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:09 am

Hi,

I have not. Anyway i registered and Q # 100. Currently. my son is 10.5 mths old.

BUNNY_BB
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby rainrain » Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 pm

I think you need to look for for back up plan, I did the same thing when my child is 10 month, now she is 26 months ald but they did not call me even a few follow up calls to them. They will give priorities to siblings. I even wanted to put my name for my 2 month old child, one teacher says it is too early, sometimes they will chane in charge or list will get lost, so bettervto come in when child is near to 18 months. The centre is just at my block, but I gave up ald

rainrain
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby BUNNY_BB » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:50 am

rain rain
so where is #1?

BUNNY_BB
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby rainrain » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:40 pm

A kindergarten around upp serangoon not childcare. Where else do u consider? My first skool?

rainrain
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby lovers0206 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:12 am

any child in this centre? I visited the centre from outside I think it's non-aircon right? how's the teacher and do they give extra milk feed if we request?

we recently withdraw my son from sparkletots (fully aircon) who was there slightly more than a month cos he has been coughing for about 2 weeks until the PD confirmed it's bronchitis. It was very heartache to see him sick and dun wan to eat the medicine so we decided to withdraw him and let him rest and will start to give him supplements to build his immunity.

I'm toying with the idea for the next centre that I wan him to go, to be non-aircondition, but wondering if it's okay cos with the dengue cases around SK I also worry.

lovers0206
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care