Any Comments For Chinese Kindergarten at Outram Road

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Any Comments For Chinese Kindergarten at Outram Road

Postby tengfamily » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:37 am

Hi, has anyone here enrolled their kids in this kindergarten? Do you have any feedback?

tengfamily
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Mrs_SingRat » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:32 pm

this is quite an old thread, but i still feel like to contribute my views, since my boy studied there for 2 terms since July 2009.

overall - pre-sch with good facility and caring teachers, principal is Mrs.Wong, she organised the school well. the kitchen is always clean and in tip top condition.

I like the school facility very much, ot be specific is the play group..hahaha, it is spacious, all classrooms are air conditioned.. they have a huge hall uses as play ground, i think its about the size of 3 badminton courts, there is no aricon, but cooling enuf. My son spent 30mins everyday after meal here to play. There are slides, spider web, bicycles and etc..

Son will bring back school work every Friday and show me what he does in the sch.
for pre-nursery class that my son attended, besides 1 english + 1 chinese teacher, there is a class assistance (aunty)attached to the class to pacify 'crying baby' like my son when he first join :) i thot that was really nurturin..my son likes aunty Mary very much, they become 'gd fren' since then. :D

no comments on the circiculum, as my objective is to allowed my son to explore and play as he was only 2.5yr old. Wan to make his very 1st school experience a pleasant one :lol:

Anyway, we can not continue with the school as we have relocated to Novena, the school doesnt provide transport service for our new location, what a pity.

Mrs_SingRat
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Mrs_SingRat » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:44 pm

oh..when i said no comments not necc that things are not right for the kindergarten, instead i realise they cover quite well in chinese and english in pre-nursery curriculum. as my fren's children are in K1 and K2 this year, she is happy with the children progress as well.

fogot to mention, their year end concert is impressive. and it was held in a big auditorium in the church for all classes in the school..it is really a good experience for the children while standing on the stage to perform in front of 200-300 ppl.

Mrs_SingRat
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby daddy2007 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:32 pm

U may consider twice if you are not Christian

daddy2007
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Re: Any Comments For Chinese Kindergarten at Outram Road

Postby titank » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 pm

tengfamily wrote:Hi, has anyone here enrolled their kids in this kindergarten? Do you have any feedback?

you may check the website for more information.
http://chinesekindergarten.org/

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Any Comments For Chinese Kindergarten at Outram Road

Postby suzyzoo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi

does it teach solely in chinese?

suzyzoo
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care