Childcare & Presch at Tradehub 21

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Childcare & Presch at Tradehub 21

Postby Mummy2k » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Hi everyone im new here. Mother of 2! Im looking for school ard jurong east, currently staying at street 13. Anyone heard of Our Junior Schoolhouse and Kids Mansion?

Mummy2k
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Childcare & Presch at Tradehub 21

Postby coolashakur » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 am

Hi, I'm a mother of 1 boy, 11 months old. Am looking for pre-sch for my son too. Staying in Jurong East St 13 as well.
Would appreciate any tips!

coolashakur
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby rampitt » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:24 pm

My 2-yr old daughter is currently in Kidz Mansion at Tradehub 21 since July 2012 and I have to say that this is one of the best childcare centre that I have seen (after checking so many others childcare centres)!

Even though the location is in a commercial building, the inside of the the centre itself is really clean, with a spacious lobby and indoor playground at the front and another playground at the back of the centre. The playground/gym at the front is padded hence children can run/jump/fall safely. Each group is separated into different rooms, hence there is no issue with noise from other groups. The rooms and bathroom/toilets are very clean as I was inside the centre itself during viewing time.

All the teachers that I've met so far are quite friendly and responsible; my child's milk bottle usually returned in tact and cleaned. The principals/manager are very friendly and (local!) :)

My daughter actually looks forward to go to school everyday and even wears the school uniform at home!

Definitely recommend this place! :)

rampitt
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jingsherla » Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:14 pm

Hi, mommy of one here. Enrolled my boy in Kids Mansion and will starting his first lesson in 2013. I personally like the clean environment (although it is not as big as other commercial building), the programme structure and food menu. Brought my boy there and he went crazy with the play area.

I hope this school won't disappoint me. I hope he loves schooling as much as he did for infant care!

jingsherla
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Zane2014 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Hi,

You mentioned each group is separated into different rooms. So is it still contagious?

Sorry, I am first time mum here, wanted to send my toddler to this.

Any feedback on their curriculum.

Zane2014
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Zane2014 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi,

You mentioned each group is separated into different rooms. So is it still contagious?

Sorry, I am first time mum here, wanted to send my toddler to this.

Any feedback on their curriculum.

Zane2014
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby WiCkeD_PuSSyCaT » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Does anybody have any feedback about Ilham Child Care at Tradehub 21? Tia!

WiCkeD_PuSSyCaT
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Feb_Baby » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:50 am

My son and nephew also in kids mansion. Find it to be a good preschool too. Principal teachers and friendly and nice environment for the kids too in separated rooms..

Feb_Baby
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Karrie » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:38 pm

Hi
Would like to share a newly open infant and childcare @ 16 boon lay #01-40 Tradehub 21.
You can experience the differences with low child teacher ratio, hydrotherapy session, organic green innovative curriculum and more.
We are now openly the enrolment and to celebrate SG 50 with us. Register with us and will get an entitle of 50% off monthly fee and second to sixth mth 10% off.

Any enquiry do contact at 8322 9228 / enquiry@totsntoys.com.sg

:rahrah:

Karrie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Karrie » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:39 pm

Hi
Would like to share a newly open infant and childcare @ 16 boon lay #01-40 Tradehub 21.
You can experience the differences with low child teacher ratio, hydrotherapy session, organic green innovative curriculum and more.
We are now openly the enrolment and to celebrate SG 50 with us. Register with us and will get an entitle of 50% off monthly fee and second to sixth mth 10% off.

Any enquiry do contact at 8322 9228 / enquiry@totsntoys.com.sg

:rahrah:

Karrie
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Next

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care