Pre school Arts Kidz

Looking for that infant/childcare, pre-school or student care with caring teachers or enrichments? Share your findings here.

Pre school Arts Kidz

Postby CFS » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Hello,

Anyone have any feedback for the above CC?

It is better to spend more money on a CC or save the money and send them for enrichment classess?

Thanks!

CFS
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Pre school Arts Kidz

Postby airdancer » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:10 am

I visited Arts Kiz. I really like that they do a lot of arts and crafts. I like that there is an outdoor play area. The teachers/admins seem to know the kids by names. I asked about their program but didn't get much details as the principal wasn't available. I get the feel there is encouragement but no pressure to learn, which is what is important to me. Unfortunately I visited at a day when they were having a party and the admin wasn't able to tell me about their programs in detail. Unfortunately the kids attend school at 9am -3.30pm. I'm disappointed by the hours because I do need 7am-7pm child care/preschool.

airdancer
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby CFS » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Airdancer,

Thanks for your reply. I did not enrol as they are not register under MCYS and there will be no subsidy for working parent. Per term (10 weeks) school fees is about $2k plus.

I have decided to enrol my gal at Cherie hearts and send her for additional enrichnment instead.

CFS
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Expatmum » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:21 am

Arts Kidz now have two branches, one at Tiong Bahru and a new branch at Bukit Timah. BT offers a international calendar which suits the many expats in the area. Their curriculum focus' on The Arts and there is a firm believing that if the children are interested and stimulated they will learn. The children are happy and focused and they put on a pretty impressive concert at the end of each year. They offer 2nd Program of Mandarin, Japanese and Korean and the everyday language is English. The children participate in Violin and Music lessons aswell as a yoga type program. Type children are fully prepared for primary 1 by the time they complete K2. A real mix of children from locals to Internationals. Worth every penny - I see no reason to send my children for extra tuition as they do it all at Arts Kidz!

Over all I am very happy.
:rahrah:

CFS wrote:Hello,

Anyone have any feedback for the above CC?

It is better to spend more money on a CC or save the money and send them for enrichment classess?

Thanks!

Expatmum
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby davidwatson1 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Enrichment classes

davidwatson1
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Child Care, Kindergartens, Student Care